Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..This is my experience with this website.I request Paypal payment 08.11 and the option of paying by EMS express shipping extra 18.50 usd.Until 08/12/2010 and after several messages do not get to send me the shipment tracking.On its website it appears that my order went through hongkong post on 08.19.2010 ..Still do not see the tracking website hongkong post or web mail service in Spain.I've opened tickets to be answered by the Administrator, without my answer to any of them.I open post in the forum and already we have several people who are in the same situation ...We are without news, without explanation and without our APAD ...I do not recommend buying at all on this website.Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
the last I read on the site there was a holdup because a new custom firmware had to be made. I have ordered from there as have many members from this site . have not had any issues

·
Registered
118 Posts
I ordered a couple of headsets from them that were supposedly shipped on 8/02 but the tracking didn't work. After waiting over 2 weeks with no product or tracking I opened a ticket. I got a generic reply telling me that it takes any where from 4-14 days for delivery. I repeated my self telling them that it had been over 2 weeks already and was told to wait another week. Finally after a little back and forth the tracking became active on the 20th. I didn't receive an update from them telling me that the "post office issue" had been resolved or anything, I found out that the tracking was active by checking it myself. I was under the impression that they shipped from within the states but I guess that was wrong. I won't be ordering from them again. There's plenty of china based shops that have better prices.

G

·
Begin rant< Jeez,arent we the idiot club.....nowhere you go will be perfect,NOWHERE. Period.To the OP, there is PLENTY of reason stated in black and white,right in front of your nose,right on the forum of mp4nation.....and we answered all of your inquires,ALL OF THEM.You werent ignored,you are just too stupid/ignorant/blind to understand what everyone else on there already knows.There WAS a problem with the latest batch they got in, plenty of posts on there about it,heck,theres a whole thread on the subject,running over 2 weeks,and quite a few posts...you should know YOUR ON IT....Dont go to other sites and badmouth a person who is honestly going above and waaaay beyond(hes giving a free gift to all who had to wait,ALL...),even giving you the opportunity to refuse shipment and get a FULL REFUND WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY TO RETURN IT..........Are you kidding me??? How much more do you want,blood??? I am sick and tired of idiots like you going to other sites,after not even giving the place you bought it from a single chance to help you!! And if you did give them a chance,you ignored every piece of advice given to you,you just want to throw a ton of flames because the world didnt stop turning JUST FOR YOU.... nothing else.Morons like you deserve everything you get,which hopefully is nothing.....>end rant

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
OK, lets just drop the name calling right now !Please edit your post as calling someone a moron is out of order.

G

·
[quote name='atilarey1234;42835]Hi everyone..This is my experience with this website.I request Paypal payment 08.11 and the option of paying by EMS express shipping extra 18.50 usd.Until 08/12/2010 and after several messages do not get to send me the shipment tracking.On its website it appears that my order went through hongkong post on 08.19.2010 ..Still do not see the tracking website hongkong post or web mail service in Spain.I've opened tickets to be answered by the Administrator' date=' without my answer to any of them.I open post in the forum and already we have several people who are in the same situation ...We are without news, without explanation and without our APAD ...I do not recommend buying at all on this website.Thank you.[/QUOTE']Why are you lying? You are on the thread with all the answers to your questions on the forum on mp4nation.net.....dont come here and lie about your experience just because you cant understand what everyone else on there already knows.As mp4doggie said,its a known issue,with tons of posts on the subject,not "no information" as you state it...jeez,dude,lighten up already,you were nasty over there,and your continuing your ignorance here.Grow up and stop lying already.If anyone needs to know about the delay in shipping out v.3 of the APAD on mp4nation, just look at this thread on there...no info my a**....MP4 Nation Forums • View topic - aPad Android Tablet Now in 16GB and 8GB, 2GB - Now Metal V3

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
I'm not taking sides only stating my perceptions with buying from Mp4nation . I read the post on Mp4nation explaining the delay. If you are unhappy cancel your order and get refund and buy somewhere else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.