Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys aren't already using the Dolphin HD web browser, you should be. Completely stable and allows add-ons (language translate!). Also, I'm completely in love with the gestures option that allows you to define actions (find in page, custom bookmarks, etc.) using a swipe motion on the screen.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Let's put it this way. I'm making as forceful an argument as I can, and I hope that something comes of it. If more of you guys would go to the main page, in the Suggestions / Bug Reports forum, find my request header for "Please bring the Pandigital Novel apps and accessories subthreads from the Archives" and add you own posts supporting my request, it might happen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
[quote name='rspray;27327]If you guys aren't already using the Dolphin HD web browser' date=' you should be. Completely stable and allows add-ons (language translate!). Also, I'm completely in love with the gestures option that allows you to define actions (find in page, custom bookmarks, etc.) using a swipe motion on the screen.[/QUOTE'] Can you scroll horizontally (to move the bookmarks off the screen) while in landscape mode? I can't scroll horizontally at all in landscape mode and so the right side of web pages is not visible. In portrait mode, it works fine but the width is too narrow and I have to do too much scrolling. I have tried two versions including the latest I can find in these threads (v210).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Im using some custom gestures for dolphin that work out well. I use a < for back and > for forward then a circle with different starting points for zoom, similar to the nokia n900 zoom. I love the browser now that im used to it...even if the bookmarks arent perfect.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My Pandigital Novels came in yesterday, and I just booted one up today. It has 7-30-10 firmware, which is surprising since their website is back on 7-18-10. Tried Dolphin HD and got the same issue with the bookmarks panel in landscape mode. Thought it was working before (turns out it was the default Pandigital browser that I was remembering), so I spent the longest time fiddling around trying to make it work, LOL. Anyway, went back to the Pandigital default for now, until the Dolphin folks resolve this. It's like they're expecting a much wider landscape screen or something.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.