Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for a great forum!I've got a strange problem after installing Dolphin Browser. It seems to work, but when I try to download anything, it will say that I have no space available. Even thow I've got 14GB space available on my sd card. Then I've tried to download using default browser but the same problem there too.Hope someone knows what the problem might be. I will try to uninstall Dolphin and see what happensThank you in adwance

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything worked fine, untill I put the card back to my windows 7 machine, and downloaded some videos to it. After putting it back in my A-pad I got the same problem as before. Guess I just have to use the cable every time, it's a bit slower but works

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a strange problem. My eken won't write to the card after I had it in my windows 7 machine, but it can read it. My sollution to this problem is to always use the usb cable. It might be useful for others if they run into same issues

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.