Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing Hopelessness' Win CE ROM I was working on my tablet trying out various games I downloaded when I decided that I better plug in the charger. As soon as I plugged in the power my tablet became disconnected from my PC. I unplugged the USB cable and replugged it in and could not get connection. Unplugged both USB and power then replugged USB and got connected. It just wont connect with the power connected.I don't remember if it was plugged in when testing out the Android ROMs, but that could be the reason I couldn't connect with those neither.Is this commonly known? (I haven't seen on the threads before.) If not then it could be the cause of many people not being able to get connection with PC.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would avoid conecting or disconecting the power when connected to a PC.From my experience, first time the PC rebooted, second time the slate just shut down.I have now bought a card reader so don't used the usb interface cable at all.I don't think this problem is uncommon as I recall conecting the power cable in to a PSP I was copying some files to once & caused the PC to reboot on that occation also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts