Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Are leds red or blue?Red - means is has "started".Blue means - connected to charger.It could be software issue. I'd try "upgrade" software with bootable SD card. Try both WinCE and Android. Do it while charger is pluged into the wall.

·
Registered
202 Posts
where you buy it from ebay or dealextreme? any new news ?try update?dove l'hai comprato da ebay o dealextreme?nuove notizie? provato l'aggiornamento?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the led are blue when charging and red when i press the start button...i try to upgrade to ecotox but nothing...should i try wince?i buy it from dealextreme, and i don't want to send it back and wait another month...(plus shipping)someone can help?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Red/Blue leds is the indication of the devise resonse to power input. Something is likely wrong with the screen itself.It is likely something simple, like dysplay not connected.If you're brave enough, than try DIY, but, it is very difficult to open m001 with out breaking couple of latches on the case.I'd likely just return it for a replacement. Paying shipping does suck. Possibly like 20 Euros from Italy to China/HK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.