Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
well I am not sure what you mean, do you care to elaborate , we welcome all criticism good or bad .How would you fix it and how is it unusable?Also everyone has to understand if my math is correct we just hit one month , so lets see we have merged websites. Changed forums and taking on close to 1500 members in less then a month. Other forums wish they had this problem and we welcome the explosion of membership and want it to continue, but we are going thru growing pains . We are always looking for ways to improve the forum and make it easier to find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
164 Posts
[quote name='xaueious;7431]I'll just keep reporting bugs then. After the crash it just hasn't been the same around here.I think we lost some members when we moved over' date=' so the forums feel really diluted now.[/QUOTE'] complete opposite, we gained members. and we are still gaining members.

·
Registered
14 Posts
[quote name='xaueious;7431]I'll just keep reporting bugs then. After the crash it just hasn't been the same around here.I think we lost some members when we moved over' date=' so the forums feel really diluted now.[/QUOTE'] [quote name='Willo;7462]complete opposite' date=' we gained members. and we are still gaining members.[/QUOTE'] I'm feeling the same...Sure you gain members, they register a new account and you have dead accounts in your db.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nope, we still have more Active accounts on the new forum, than all the accounts on the old, about 200 more infact.Not too say your wrong, we are all entitled too our opinion. But we ARE gaining members. and we do have more active ones than before. Perhaps this "dilution" your experiencing is simply an effect of the up scaled forum rather than the downscaled members?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.