Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any other 360 ninjas out there ?
if so what games are playing

Myself just finished redfaction
now waiting on Deus ex and Gears of War

·
Registered
333 Posts
Most honorable MP4 san, I have not been ninja since deadly red ring of death finger punch cause much pain.

·
The Hand That Smites
652 Posts
Don't play online right now, I have a Jtagged system and those get banned left and right, I have one that is stock but my son holds on to that one like it's the only thing keeping him alive, My Fiance's xbox Just had it fixed for RRoD but now thanks to an updated I have to get the DVD drive reflashed, it's not reading any Discs, My backup xbox is RRoD, so since I can't take anything online I have been re-playing Saint's Row 2, GTA IV and Grid

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mw3 survival mode
gears of war 3
Batman Arkham city

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
360? Are you kidding? You people don't even get BLURAY, for rice sake...

I have arkham city on the ps3, but I don't game much, and I suck, and am still trying to work out asylum. Anything batman has to be good.

I was watching the animated series last weekend. Is it me or is the last series an entirely different show...?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
playing saints row 3

·
Registered
6 Posts
On occasion, I tend to play Call Of Duty MW2 and Black Ops. (My PC is out of commission, and being a CS:S addict, I needed a shooter. XD)

Right now, I'm playing Rage, and working on playing through Final Fantasy XIII and Bioshock again (Then planning on playing through Bioshock 2. Getting ready for the release of Infinite. Pretty psyched!)

·
Global Moderator
878 Posts
I'm currently (as of May this year) at the top of the mountain in Skyrim, the dragon has asked me to go and get the Elder Scroll. I will be starting playing again in October when the nights start drawing in again. As for my PS3, I'm looking forward to playing through Demon's Souls for a third time and taking some time to actually finish Dark Souls. I've a bunch of games in the flight path, but I get a twitch on regarding Demon's/Dark souls, possibly my most hated games and the best thing I've played this last 15 months, looking forward to the new Borderlands too!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
when i have time i just end up playing zombies on Call Of Duty.... can only get to level 36 though!! does that make me rubbish?? hahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts