1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
ugh.... have to rehack... again

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I had just noticed this a few minutes ago (I usually try to check every few days). I will definitely back up my apps and then try this out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
installed 7-24. PDN is much more responsive! i used to notice a long lag/stutter when dragging/rerranging apps on the home screen. now it's actually...bearable. still takes about 20 seconds to reconnect to wifi from sleep but so far so good. overall its snappier!

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
I successfully removed the userdata.img section in the update.
Only thing I had to do was reapply the volume button hack. I'm uploading the file to my 4Shared account now and will post the link when I get it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
very nice. scrolling web pages is considerably smoother, none of that formerly laggy jerky scrolling. also, keyboard seems to be more accurate in landscape; i used to never be able to hit the delete key without hitting the L first--that problem is now gone

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Hard to say because it's smoother, overall. The only thing that was always choppy for me was video (ie. Rockplayer AVI's) but I haven't had a chance to check that, yet.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.