Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Eken 001 from china today and promptly turned on. This is the screen I can get past. I downloaded rom to try and flash but nothing. Just the initial android screen and three red lights.Help!

·
Registered
164 Posts
1.format your SD card, download Original firmware, put it into ROOT of SD pop it into your EKENhttp://slatedroid.com/index.php?topic=24.02.Power of device by holding power button untill red lights are off3. plug into power4. switch on device, should re-flash!if your getting the android screen, you've defiantly not bricked.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update on Eken 001.I wasnt impressed at all with the screen to begin with. I got it working. I added apps. I added music(Smashing Pumpkins). Then I plugged in the headphones and it went insane-o-balls.Screen flickering and color the changes constantly from dark to reddish to bluey hues.Ideas? Opinions?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had a similar issue, was able to log on once and then it would just go to the Boot screen, followed by the flashing Android screen, and then shut itself off. I downloaded and re-flashed, now it just gets to the flashing Android screen and stays there. Any ideas?

·
Registered
40 Posts
*UPDATE* I've tried re-flashing the stock ROM, and I've treid flashing a Custom ROM offered here as well, now I get to the flashing Android screen with both, and it just runs and runs and runs and runs... but doesn't go anywhere.... well, at least it's not shutting itself off now, right? : /

1 - 7 of 7 Posts