Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont now if this is the place to post this, so... i put here anyway and admin can move on..I have a question,, how i can delete or move some icons of my apad that seems to be locked to drag..
The PLP icons on the screenshot dont have drag... how i can move it or delete them ?anybody have this problem ?Salutes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont happens nothing! dont let me drag it and no menu appears in screen when i press and keep presing the icon.... my apad is a iRobot.. i dont know what model... seems locked from manufacter PLP or something like that, i look at the favorites on navigator and nothing.. i can remove it !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread, but what's that app on the bottom of your screen that is similar to the apple toolbar. I've seen it before on other screenshots as well. I want to download that!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
nattygirl said:
Sorry to hijack this thread but what's that app on the bottom of your screen that is similar to the apple toolbar. I've seen it before on other screenshots as well. I want to download that!!!
Sorry i dont know the name, i can hide and show it from menu botton is integrated to desktop
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
I too have this annoying issue. When you try and delete it like any normal desktop icon it will not allow you to delete it and seems to be locked.Would upgrading to custom firmware solve this issue?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
mingnon said:
Darth what device is this UI from? it looks interesting im really talking about bar at bottom
press the menu button on your home screen, it will show you the option at the bottom of the screen, choose the last one that says 'show' and you will have the same bar at the bottom of your screen, press and drag any icon on the bar and you are done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Intense said:
I dont now if this is the place to post this so... i put here anyway and admin can move on..I have a question,, how i can delete or move some icons of my apad that seems to be locked to drag..
The PLP icons on the screenshot dont have drag... how i can move it or delete them ?anybody have this problem ?Salutes!
hi,it looks like that you have flytouch iweb device with firmware 1.7.2, you wont be able get rid of these icons as they have been integrated with software, the only option you have is to upgrade to latest firmware, its much faster, quick responses and very nice camera quality.check this post and download from here,http://www.slatedroid.com/flytouch-...-its-functionality]-1-8-stripped-edition.html
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
kash_eco said:
press the menu button on your home screen it will show you the option at the bottom of the screen, choose the last one that says 'show' and you will have the same bar at the bottom of your screen, press and drag any icon on the bar and you are done.
Kash_eco thanks for the post, was looking at that bar and wondering if can get it for other device (apad v2) thought it may be an apk, but by the sound of the posts its part of the firmware
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The bar that u see is part of Home application! i currently upgrade to 1.8 rom and lost it ! i wondering how i come back to have it in 1.8
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
kash_eco said:
hi it looks like that you have flytouch iweb device with firmware 1.7.2, you wont be able get rid of these icons as they have been integrated with software, the only option you have is to upgrade to latest firmware, its much faster, quick responses and very nice camera quality.check this post and download from here,http://www.slatedroid.com/flytouch-...-its-functionality]-1-8-stripped-edition.html
Hi , The same problem i faced, finally i update firmware 1.8.2 most of the china apps deleted. only one DC store still in home screen.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top