Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody I am new here so if this thread was already posted sorry .I bought the M003 a few days ago (the 1.7.4. was already installed on it)After playing around with it I wonder if it is possible , to throw away shorcuts from the desktop and arrange them like you want them , when you remove some programms you don?t want you get holes on the desktop and other programs come somewhere else . I tried to drag and drop doenst help.Thanks very much in advance By the way , for this money , cool machineFrom belgium - bought at pandawill china - ups transport - 3days in belgiumGreetz from BelgiumJohnny

·
Registered
60 Posts
Arranging icons on the desktop is kind of cumbersome but can be done.To move an icon, just press down on it and hold for a few seconds. It will then grow a little bigger, at which point you can drag it around and drop it into a particular location. If there is an icon already in the spot you want to move another icon to, just move the first one out of the way before you drag the second one to the location.You'll notice that when you click and hold an icon, the sidebar on the right edge of the screen presents you with a little trash can. To get rid of an icon, just drag the icon to the trashcan.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
If I press Menu ADWSettings. I can control the number of columns in the drawer. Is there a setting to do than on the desktop? I have only 4 columns in landscape would prefer 6 in landscape and 5 Portrait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
[quote name='ratthing;14596]Arranging icons on the desktop is kind of cumbersome but can be done.You'll notice that when you click and hold an icon' date=' the sidebar on the right edge of the screen presents you with a little trash can. To get rid of an icon, just drag the icon to the trashcan.[/QUOTE'] Thanks Ratthng from me too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.