Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea what are the best hardware that can be used to design our own Android tablet that is 3G enabled and has a camera.. I would like to experiment with that and see how to get it to work. Any tips, including links on step by step guide or videos on how to build and how to install android, would be greatly appreciated! big question I know, but this is a newbie question that is very eager to learn and have an assignment that my manager would like me to do. Thanks a mil in advance!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote author=dleaf link=topic=731.msg5818#msg5818 date=1275892674]Any idea what are the best hardware that can be used to design our own Android tablet that is 3G enabled and has a camera.. I would like to experiment with that and see how to get it to work. Any tips, including links on step by step guide or videos on how to build and how to install android, would be greatly appreciated! big question I know, but this is a newbie question that is very eager to learn and have an assignment that my manager would like me to do. Thanks a mil in advance!![/quote]http://carbontablet.blogspot.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts