Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just received a M70003 instead of the Apad as promised. It comes in 1.7.2 but it also has a 'demo purpose only' on top left corner. Is this normal, how do I get rid of it? Mine does not come with 'marketplace' but 'Apps Store' and there are not many apps to chose from. Tried playing video (avi, rmvb, mp4) on it but the pre-install 'peacock video' player doesn't seems to play anything. Could not locate any other players in apps store which is mostly chinese software.would appreciate any help... Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote name='matteosg;8138]I've just received a M70003 instead of the Apad as promised. It comes in 1.7.2 but it also has a 'demo purpose only' on top left corner. Is this normal' date=' how do I get rid of it? Mine does not come with 'marketplace' but 'Apps Store' and there are not many apps to chose from. Tried playing video (avi, rmvb, mp4) on it but the pre-install 'peacock video' player doesn't seems to play anything. Could not locate any other players in apps store which is mostly chinese software.would appreciate any help... Thanks[/QUOTE'] I bought the same thing and had the same text in top left corner. I am not sure what exactly I did, but it went away. Try clicking on that icon or play around with wi-fi settings. That is all I did.Yes, I realized the app problem after getting this tablet. The guy I bought it from on ebay has screen shots of this tablet with android market app pre-installed, but it is not actually installed. I spent few hours yesterday trying to find a way to install it, but it looks like more trouble that I signed up for. I am sending it back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.