Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks Cosmos!I went through the procedure, several times in fact, but each time PDN would wake up by itself. More precisely, each time I follow through withsteps 1-9, let PDN auto timeout (I set it to 30 seconds), and as soon as the screen dims, I pull the power switch. The PDN would then go into deep sleep, but after an hour or so the screen will light up (very dimmly) again.I can confirm this hour or so of deep sleep by comparing the up-time in "battery info" vs the "running time" (both from "spare parts").The interesting thing is that each time after PDN wakes up, "system panel" would tell me that "setting" is running -- inactive, but running.That is strange, since I kill everything except for system panel beforethe auto timeout, and I run no other app before system panel after the PDN wakes up.For the record, I activate system panel by using a short cut on the home screen, so I didn't have to use the launch. Could that be the reason for that inactive setting?This deep sleep thing is driving me crazy...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.