Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several days ago Orphan had its own section on the forum. I think it was deleted though as a member convinced moderator Mike to do so. If you would like to see that part of forum back, you can write on this thread: http://www.slatedroid.com/suggestio...tablets-need-their-own-section.html#post31215Someone would probably need to be dedicated mod of this section though and it seems slatedroid is needing volunteers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[quote name='Zap!;31238]I can be a mod' date=' I own the M16+ and used to own the M16. I have experience and have my own classic video game forums. The M16 seriously needs its own section.[/QUOTE'] Cool, you would probably need to private message one of the mods. I think they really want to grow this site, but need more people that mod it.

·
Banned
203 Posts
[quote name='Mike;32725]Is the M16 not the same as the ZT-180. Xaueious convinced me it was.[/QUOTE] I am not all that familiar yet with the ZT-180' date=' but here are the specs for the regular Orphan M16:[code']CPU: M16 1GHz CPUFSB: 1GMHz Memory: DDR2 256MB Nandflash: 2GB Extended TF card; U disk LCD display: 10.2" TFT display ,1024*600 Internet: Built in Ethernet: support WiFi, USB port Solution For 3G moduleUSB for web camera I/O ports DC inEarphoneRJ-45TF Card1*USB 2.0 Host portTouch scree Resistive Audio: Built in stereo speakers 1w*2Built in mono recorder LED indicators Power; charging Key-press: Power on /off 1 keyVolume: 2keyESC: 1 key Max battery time: Wifi on: 5 hours; Wifi off: 7 hours Power adapter: 220V Input 9V DC Output, 2A Product dimension: 270mm?180mm?15mm[/code]It does not have 3G or GPS. Doesn't the ZT have both? I do know the M16 is roughly $100 more, and there is a variant called the M16+ which I own. The company that makes them puts out their own forums, and these tablets appear to be gaining more steam than the ZT.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
If it's got a 1GHz CPU then it has the (confusingly named) ZT-180 CPU inside it. Now whether this is the same device as the Zenithink, Enso and Flatpad etc. I'm not quite sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.