Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi . After maked normal factory reset (in option menu) me mid dont get up. Im think system erased all information in inside sd card ( im open mid and check sd card is empty no files and partition) becouse system was rooted ... Im try make good card whan im read this topic link but mid only turn on for 1 sec (black screen) . I make for this way internal and external card and no better. Whan im get out internal card i have only sec sp5c110 test b/d in me pc . Im think now im dont have enything in mid no boot loader no fils ? Mayby somewane tell me how to get up him plise

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi

give the other threads a good read it has happened before and there is solution there

best regards
Hi but not with this model . Plise tell me what im need to look i must make good inside sd card or external ? mayby you now some links to try ? and with software i need to use

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the threads of the t9 has all the info you need to fix your t9 its all documented before, i suggest to read them
best regards
But can you will be nice and show me a good topic becouse im afraid i will make something bad ( get bad topic).

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi...

You can use SD card recovery software to recover your photos from SD card. You just have to connect your SD card to PC, run the software and select the SD card to recover all the files from it.
Simple

The one i know is Remo Recover software, because i have used it.
Give it a try...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi...

You can use SD card recovery software to recover your photos from SD card. You just have to connect your SD card to PC, run the software and select the SD card to recover all the files from it.
Simple

The one i know is Remo Recover software, because i have used it.
Give it a try...
He its good idea but now this card was many time formated so im still dont have good idea .
I must have internal card inside becouse if slot is empty i see in windows SEC S5PC110 Test B/D.
I try make internal card in program winimage + (u-boot-sd.bin.mid703v3.mm). Hi make partycion in sdcard im format bigest and write there files from HerotabC8_V2.2_2011_03_01 folder . laiter im put this card inside mid and run him . Its only black screen ....

I think best way of disk copy 1:1 inside card from good t9.

Ps t9 have nand memory or only sdcard ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
hi

to narrow your search check the t9 wont turn on thread and the firmware thread look for my posts i got the same issue as you and documented how i fixed

best regards

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts