Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I've got a PIPO S1 that the battery run dead while turned off. When I place it on charge the red light came on, but tablet wouldn't. After couple hours on charge the red charge light went off, but tablet still wouldn't come on. Now the only thing it will do is the small red charge light will blink as I put charge adapter in, but it will not stay on. Any ideas, only had for about 2 months, but even with warranty replacement for new one will cost almost half what I paid for it because of "fees". And they will have to replace with different tablet since the other is out of stock. Replacement would be an iRulu 7" Android 4.1 Tablet PC Dual Core RK3066 1.6GHz HDMI.. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have tried different chargers, usb ports, resets, etc., with no luck. Thanks..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Open your S1, unsolder the red battery wire, wait few minutes, solder back the red wire.
This helps in many cases.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same problem. I was watching a movie, with very low battery and the tablet powered off. I charge it all night long I and it never turn on again.
Could anyone explains how to open the tablet step by step ?
Thank you very much !!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Look carefully the upper side, exactly where the buttons end. There is a line towards all the sides.
From there you should carefully open it. It needs patience and mild movements of a pry tool. There are clips that hold the bezel.

I suggest to start from the middle of the upper side of the screen. If you unclip just one clip, then it should be easy.
With a soldering iron, unwire 1 wire from the battery, then re-wire it back. Then plug it into a PC USB port and leave it to charge. It should be fine, did it myself!

There was a guide, but I cannot find it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tip: Try to charge the tablet from a PC! I don't know why, I had the same problem and the tablet wouldn't turn on if I pluged the charger. I put the usd cable to my PC and the tablet waked up and started charging...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Look carefully the upper side, exactly where the buttons end. There is a line towards all the sides.
From there you should carefully open it. It needs patience and mild movements of a pry tool. There are clips that hold the bezel.

I suggest to start from the middle of the upper side of the screen. If you unclip just one clip, then it should be easy.
With a soldering iron, unwire 1 wire from the battery, then re-wire it back. Then plug it into a PC USB port and leave it to charge. It should be fine, did it myself!

There was a guide, but I cannot find it.
Exact same fault as the op and this fixed it cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello friends, I have a tablet Pipo S1 smart.
He stopped working! Put not start to load and has a red light that comes on when I connect the charger.
Already cut the red wire as seen in a Spanish blog more could not succeed.

Can someone help me!

·
Registered
7 Posts
----Do not speak English I'm using google translator!----
Hello friends! I opened the tablet and removed a metal cap which protects the processor and other componetens and watched a component was not ordinary. Scraped with a key and saw that he is burned (roasted). I believe this to be the problem. Now is knowing that this component is changing and to see if he responds.

I will attach the photo.

tale with the help of all! I appreciate the attention!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.