Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dead battery?hi allI tell them my problem, after using my EPAD, until the battery is dischargednow the battery is not charging, no LED turns red.the strange thing is that the EPAD works 100%, but only with the charger asto remove the charger turns off the EPADsomething strange is also the marker battery shows 100% but in reality the battery is discharged!please someone having the same problem, I say I can do!thankssorry for my poor Englishbateria muerta?hola a todos les cuento mi problema,despues de usar mi epad ,hasta que la bateria se descargoahora la bateria no carga ,ya no prende el led rojo.lo raro es que el epad funciona al 100% ,pero solo con el cargador puestoal retirar el cargador ,el epad se apagaalgo raro tambien es que el marcador de bateria muestra 100% ,pero en realidad la bateria esta descargada!!!por favor alguien que tenga el mismo problema,que diga que puedo hacer!graciasperdon por mi pobre ingles

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a diferrent problem.... I connected a 12V cahrger to my epad by mistake and now the battery will only charge to 7%, so I can only use it connected to the power source... is any way to fix this??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey did you get a solution to the dead battery problem? i have the same issue too, it will only power on when charger is connected. battery is fully charged, but as soon as i unplug the charger it goes off.. it wont even vibrate or anythin when switched on without charger... Please please someone help me, its not very portable when i have to sit 12inches away from a plug socket . thanks

·
Registered
409 Posts
It may be:1. Dead battery - open case, replace battery2. Dead charging board - replace motherboard?3. Bad soldering - check wires and contact platesOne man find his battery with shortcut circuit and it can't charge. Resoldering fix this.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have checked all soldering and everythin looks fine? how am i supposed to replace the battery, its a shit battery anyway, dont wanna replace it with another shit one. as for replacing the mother board, what the point in that, would just be easier to replace the whole thing. with another shit one lol.

·
Registered
439 Posts
You can upgrade the battery while you are in there to a high mah...I plan on doing this. Make sure you learn up on what wiring in series and parallel are before doing this.

·
Registered
409 Posts
[quote name='azzledazzle;53289]i have checked all soldering and everythin looks fine? how am i supposed to replace the battery' date=' its a shit battery anyway, dont wanna replace it with another shit one. as for replacing the mother board, what the point in that, would just be easier to replace the whole thing. with another shit one lol.[/QUOTE']You can made battery mod like somebody do - connect big external battery for notebook or use one from RC-models. Sure replace MB mean replace device
Don't care how diagnose bad charging part. Did you try check your supply unit? Is it really 9v or just 5v? (5v can't charge battery only support device working)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.