Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii have a problem in my Apad i didn't know how to fix it, i cant use sd card! it keep giving me "Damaged SD Card" Message, i need to make it work because there are a lot of apps need sd card and dont work with the internal flash or the usbthe same sd card work fine with epad and m003!any suggestions to fix this?is there an app make a virtual sd card on the internal falsh to fool the applications?

·
Registered
64 Posts
What kind of card is it?100% certain the card is genuine?You can test the card on another PC. And also try formatting the card.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is micro sd HC, Class 4, 4Gi dont rememeber its brand but it is a good brandit is working fine in my pc, and in 2 other tablets without any problem, so the problem must be in my Apadi format it several times with Various formates but the problem remains the same, i cant format it using my Apad because the format option is disabled even when the sd card in the tablet

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
did it work with other apad firmware? have you tried it with other apad firmware? might be a defective reader...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been using the same SD Card since I got the pad and suddenly today it says damaged SD card. I put it in my computer and everything looks fine, it's formatted correctly and I haven't made any changes to the pad. Any ideas why this would just suddenly pop up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts