Android Tablets Forum banner
341 - 355 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi, I have a batch 3 tablet with a 130108 serial number, with kernel:

(3.0.8.-gcda87f3-dirty [email protected]) build number 20121218

I'm not sure how to install the "TWRP recovery", as well as whether I should install the "1.3 version", or the "green camera" version. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #344 ·
if you ask you don't have it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! I can't make new topic. I have problem with camera or G-sensor. My Crystal was in service, they changed mainboard. Now when I install CM 10 and use compatibility zip for old batch (my Crystal was in old batch), my G-sensor doesn't work but when I use zip for new batch the sensor is working, but camera doesn't. I think thy don't changed camera. My question is: can I changed some files from old batch compatibility zip to new batch zip? What files? Sorry for my English

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ciao Christian,

Green camera fix for batch3 solved the right half screen distortion problem for me ;-) , but the camera is still green. If I remember good, Fuser had also the same problem with his first released fix...

Sent from Ainol Novo7 Crystal

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Christian,

I was unable to reach you via private message so I try it here. I am an IT student at Czech Technical University in Prague and I should make custom ROM for Ainol Novo 7 Crystal which fits some special needs as a part of my bachelor thesis. I desperetaly need to have some source codes. I wrote to AMLogic if they could grant me access to their sources but without any answer. I know that you make CyanogenMod for this device. Would you be so kind to share CyanogenMod sources? Or can you at least give me some advice where can I get any sources which can be run at Ainol Novo 7 Crystal?

Thanks in advace

·
Registered
75 Posts
@Christian Troy
like in stock firmware external sdcard is mounted in external_sdcard folder in internal sd but in your every build it is mounted separately

small fix(maybe you now it but dint do it)
there is a file in device with the name init.amlogic.rc which you maybe using in device tree to build the custom roms CM10.1/AOKP/PA3+

just add these line
symlink /storage/sdcard1 /storage/sdcard0/external_sdcard/
symlink /storage/sdcard1 /mnt/sdcard0/external_sdcard/

below these lines
symlink /storage/sdcard1 /extsd/external_sdcard/
symlink /storage/sdcard1 /mnt/extsd/external_sdcard/

basically these lines will bind the directories

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day, folks!

I have a Ainol Crystal batch 3, just flashed PA3.69
All works fine, except one annoing thing - camera reverted upside down
Any chances to revert it to a normal position?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good day, folks!

I have a Ainol Crystal batch 3, just flashed PA3.69
All works fine, except one annoing thing - camera reverted upside down
Any chances to revert it to a normal position?
Does your internal Bluetooth work?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
39 Posts
@ Developers & Friends

how to integrate AC!D Sound Engine to the rom CM10.1/AOKP 4.2 I followed the procedure and tried flashing via CWM & TWRP but in the end nothing. Both Recovery shows flashed successfully. But there is nothing inside root/system/app not a single AC!D app and also no changes in build.prop also tried via Terminal with all commands posted in the threads....plz Help

Device Ainol Crystal 1.5ghzx2
Rom- CM10.1/Aokp 4.2
Recovery CWM&TWRP

Link to Thread AC!D Sound Mod
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38599629&postcount=1005&nocache=1&z=8797374970707680

341 - 355 of 355 Posts