Android Tablets Forum banner
321 - 340 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have reported in other thread that CN doesn't play rtsp streams on my Aniol Crystal (batch 3).

After applying older version of media libraries, it plays some rtsp streams, but not in 720p, just lower.

Now I have tested PA and it doesn't play any rtsp streams as well, same as in CN. Could the problem be in the compatibility pack?
Which client do you use to play RTSP streams?

I have a batch 3 Crystal running PA 3.0 and it has a tough time playing video streams from an Air Video server to the Mirage beta client. Sometimes the streams don't play at all; other times they are very choppy.

The stock Crystal ROM seemed more consistent with being able to play Air Video streams.

I'll have to apply the older version of the media libraries and see if they improve things at all.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can anyone just sum up some major problems in this rom.I've Crystal batch 1 tab running Crystal Clear rom.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can anyone just sum up some major problems in this rom.I've Crystal batch 1 tab running Crystal Clear rom.
CM 10.1 hanged from time to time, music skipped if many apps loaded . Paranoid Android 3+ works like charm. To use flash player, had to flash "reverted media libs zip" Real racing 3 works and hey! It is last android- 4.2.2 Like you have real state of the art Nexus 7, wow! Thanks to Christian Troy

·
Registered
148 Posts
And btw - s.o. may think from the screenshots Paranoid android has different colourful ui, no!!! This is just an optional powerful settings screen . Everything else is just like in natural android , but better performance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
CT, i was on Crystal clear rom, just flashed CM10.1, but i think i did some mistake. i used CWM recovery. first i did a factory reset and wipe cache using recovery. then, i flash ainol format internal memory.zip, next flashed the rom zip, gapps,compatibility pack and finally sd switch zip. after that rebooted the device. now on the storage settings i can see 3 drives. 2 internal memory, one external memory. 1st one is around 850 MB, assuming its the ROM memory, next is 14.5 GB(which was my micro SD card), and finally nimber 3 is 5.5 GB(which is the internal SD card). now is it normal to have 3 partition like i mentioned?? as far as i remember, previously i had only 2 partitions. Urgent help required.plz.......

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #327 ·
One should he data and the other two the internal memory and the real microsd so it's ok

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dear Christian,
Is there a chance to be a popping sound problem on crystal batch3 solved in near future?

Sent from Ainol Novo7 Crystal

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
there are no popping sounds afaik

·
Registered
148 Posts
There is a problem with latest release , at least on PA- After update- after a few days "process android acore has stopped" started to appear and apps started to close. The suggestions I got from googling- to clear data from contacts, contact storage and contact synchronisation apps didn't help. Only uninstalling these system apps helped...

Crystal batch 1

·
Registered
148 Posts
There is a problem with latest release , at least on PA- After update- after a few days "process android acore has stopped" started to appear and apps started to close. The suggestions I got from googling- to clear data from contacts, contact storage and contact synchronisation apps didn't help. Only uninstalling these system apps helped...

Crystal batch 1

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #332 ·
not on my ainol fire where i'm running it..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I installed the rom "cm-10.1-20130330-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip" , install ok , but after i installed the file "gapps-jb-20130301-amlogic.zip" and install aborted , so the cyanogenMod 10.1 doesn't function correctly . it's impossible for me to install the file GAPPS above because it's always aborted .

I have a crystal Batch 1 (121008) .

Before , i have a rom "SoulGem ROM by Soulflier V0.3 , all is ok .

I try of downgrade on the rom above , Ko also .

Thanks for your help beacause now the tablet is ko .

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
try to manually mount /system from mounts menu

ps:
* Crystal (third batch** "green camera") 1.3 CM10.1
* Crystal 3rd batch "green camera" - v1.3 PA

added to the OP

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #335 ·
I've fixed in the OP TWRP's link for 3rd batch crystal, damn MediaFire, I hate it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello, I would like to use CM10 or 10.1 on my Batch 1 crystal. Is the installation process same as other roms? Can I install with stock recovery?

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #338 ·
No you have to use the linked TWRP and follow instructions thread from CM10.1 rom, I strongly discourage you yo use CM10 or any other of my ROMs 4.1 based as they're discontinued and I won't offer any kind of support

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm Updating a friend crystal(batch 2) from CM10 to CM10.1 I take it I use EXT4 TWRP(wipe system cache and data)then flash the ROM, gapps followed finally crystal-2ndbatch-cm10.1-multiuser_compatibility-2.0.1. Is that correct or am I missing anything?.

Cheers

edit
I can't seem to get it to mount to my laptop so I can transfer files across

I'm also getting a message that the SD card is not mounted any ideas from all apps. It looks mounted in the settings and I can see it in any file explorer.

edit 2

Forgot to flash the mu zip Doh

321 - 340 of 355 Posts