Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though probably by now nobody cares anymore, I am pretty far with CWM recovery.
Here is a picture for evidence:

Anyone still interested in development for this device?

·
Registered
242 Posts
still awesome work, maybe christian could help when he gets that C97 the biggest problem is gonna be the boot and partitions though

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fantastic news! So finally we can start cooking our own roms now?
You could do that for all the time... When finished, this will probably ease usage though. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
You could do that for all the time... When finished, this will probably ease usage though. :)
True. But as far as I know we couldn't build an android rom from scratch because the bootloader system was unknown, so the only thing we could do was modify the stock roms. I suppose when we have CWM in place, we are finally able to cook our own?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Actually very interested!

How's this coming along?

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you can get CWM working, then I don't see a reason why existing ROMs couldn't be ported over to this device. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I myself am very interested! I've been tinkering with the stock recovery on this device for a while now. How were you able to get CWM to even load? Did you erase the stock recovery first?

·
Registered
242 Posts
he built it using source

but you can port roms now . . . . . . its just that since you won't use source theres gonna be alot more bugs

you can actually take a roms from the novo elf ii and just edit the system tar and it will boot fine but will have bugs

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have a Zt280 C91 also and I'm interested in new development for this model.
Was begining thinking my tablet was a forgotten one...

·
Registered
131 Posts
How did you managed to extract recovery.img? I have a similar tablet with Amlogic 8726-m3 but no img had the ANDROID! magic word..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah this will be epic when it finishes!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any progress on that ?
Chance to have it working on C91 Upgrade?

I should change this tablet now it gets old, but I'd like to push it to CyanogenMod

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts