Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though probably by now nobody cares anymore, I am pretty far with CWM recovery.
Here is a picture for evidence:

Anyone still interested in development for this device?

Reactions: kokabunga

·
Registered
242 Posts
still awesome work, maybe christian could help when he gets that C97 the biggest problem is gonna be the boot and partitions though

·
Registered
29 Posts
You could do that for all the time... When finished, this will probably ease usage though. :)
True. But as far as I know we couldn't build an android rom from scratch because the bootloader system was unknown, so the only thing we could do was modify the stock roms. I suppose when we have CWM in place, we are finally able to cook our own?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Actually very interested!

How's this coming along?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I myself am very interested! I've been tinkering with the stock recovery on this device for a while now. How were you able to get CWM to even load? Did you erase the stock recovery first?

·
Registered
242 Posts
he built it using source

but you can port roms now . . . . . . its just that since you won't use source theres gonna be alot more bugs

you can actually take a roms from the novo elf ii and just edit the system tar and it will boot fine but will have bugs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.