Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happened to notice over on androidtab.info that fun_ has added CWM support for the Momo8IPS, I got it installed by following the second method here: http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/install/ I have installed and tested it, seems to work fine, but the swipe to select function is a bit tricky! Better use the power button to select menu item. Install Quick boot from play store to reboot to recoovery. Just shout if you need a hand installing it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Easiest way if you have rooted your Momo, is to install Quick Boot (Reboot) from Play Store, or use adb from your computer (you will need to research this if you aren't familiar with it). Stock recovery is useless however, it just shows a splash screen with the Android robot with service panel open.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi...my apologize if I ask in this tread...I'm from indonesia and have tablet with name Treq Turbo and the spec is almost same with momo8...there are rk3066 and only one button power without volume hard button... and my ask how to run cwm if my device in bootloop(softbrick) condition.
I'm sorry with my bad english

1 - 5 of 5 Posts