Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks !!! , works great, i just made a backup to the internal sd . I have a question when I install the inspiration 0.4 ROM the internal sd will be formatted ? And STEVE , how are you on the inspiration 0.5 , We cant wait when you release it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi STEVE MARS,

Thank you for the recovery.
I succeeded to use it but i didn't arrive to install it.
I can boot on it with volume down + power and reset button pushed.

I have two questions :
- Will you implement touch screen interface ? Because as my power button is concerned, it's deficient.
- when i use the button for recovery cwm in an official application, it reset the tablet. Will you correct this problem ?

You make a good job, go on.

thank you

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi STEVE MARS,

Thank you for the recovery.
I succeeded to use it but i didn't arrive to install it.
I can boot on it with volume down + power and reset button pushed.

I have two questions :
- Will you implement touch screen interface ? Because as my power button is concerned, it's deficient.
- when i use the button for recovery cwm in an official application, it reset the tablet. Will you correct this problem ?

You make a good job, go on.

thank you
- In this moment no implement touch screen interface, sorry.
- Urbetter don´t use the habitual way to reboot in recovery, I cant fix it. If you reboot in recovery for external program it´s like make a wipe data, format data and cache partitions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
- In this moment no implement touch screen interface, sorry.
- Urbetter don´t use the habitual way to reboot in recovery, I cant fix it. If you reboot in recovery for external program it´s like make a wipe data, format data and cache partitions.
I confirm that.
and you forgot that it reset battery stat (96% -> 100%)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts