Android Tablets Forum banner
141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
A new version is available on the download site. ZT280_H1_3n_C91_Android4.0_0206_V2.5. Will you be able to check it out and see if speed can be increased to 900mhz?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I installed Custom SJ ROM ICS 1224 1.0 and 1.1, and this is a rom for 3N, I did not pay attention when installing, my tablet is a 3a, and I can not get a return on another ROM, you can help me. (Google translation from French into english, sorry)

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Hello, I installed Custom SJ ROM ICS 1224 1.0 and 1.1, and this is a rom for 3N, I did not pay attention when installing, my tablet is a 3a, and I can not get a return on another ROM, you can help me. (Google translation from French into english, sorry)
You should try flashing with the 3a spl & boot file included in the zt-update folder with a 3a ROM...
You can extract the 3a boot & spl (you can include all 4 files) from this file on the Zenithink FTP - ftp://zenithink.cn:10021/pub/dyliao/zt-280/boot/20120105/H1/3a/H1_3a.rom.tar.bz2

If that doesn't work, you may also need to include the autoscript in the zt-update folder - ftp://zenithink.cn:10021/pub/dyliao/zt-280/script/20110910/auto_update_clean_usr_script/autoscript Caution: the autoscript erases everything on your nand, so you need to include ALL ROM files in the zt-update folder, including the boot logos - ftp://zenithink.cn:10021/pub/dyliao/zt-280/logo/batt_charge.logo
ftp://zenithink.cn:10021/pub/dyliao/zt-280/logo/batt_low.logo
ftp://zenithink.cn:10021/pub/dyliao/zt-280/logo/boot.logo
ftp://zenithink.cn:10021/pub/dyliao/zt-280/logo/boot_update.logo
ftp://zenithink.cn:10021/pub/dyliao/zt-280/script/20110910/licence1.ef
To flash with the autoscript, you only need to power on your tablet (no camera+power on), it should automatially flash. Then remove the autoscript and flash it again with all the other files....

·
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did you just have to flash the boot and spl, or did you need to add the autoscript too?
Hi mate, I have a similar problem but I have the 1N model. (Barcode M3 C91-1N-h3)
It's a Zenithink C91 Upgrade 1Ghz and 1GB DDR3.

Do you know where I can find the right boot and spl files?

Cheers

·
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
It seems to be a great job done on this tablet! I would like to buy it to add a personal apk program in the rom, because i need to rent the tablet for a job i'm doing atm. Do you think it's possible to do this? Could you please be so kind to link me a post where i could learn to do this on my own? I appreciate very much any help you could give me.

Have a nice day!

Massimiliano

·
Registered
12 Posts
Megaupload and the other site are not working (Megaupload being DMCA'd by the FBI
); could someone reupload the two kernels from the original post somewhere else or put up a torrent of them? Thanks.

·
6,629 Posts
Megaupload and the other site are not working (Megaupload being DMCA'd by the FBI
); could someone reupload the two kernels from the original post somewhere else or put up a torrent of them? Thanks.
What two kernels are you talking about?

·
Registered
12 Posts
What two kernels are you talking about?
"EDIT: here we go people http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UHYL4WG New ROM here. dodo68 took the liberty of modifying my ROM with the AC3 fix and here it is for those who want to test it out: http://www.multiupload.com/JS3AOKYN6G"

Those two.

What I'm currently trying to do is update my 3n C91 to SJ Pedro's ROM, and then add in a 900MHZ overclock or 1GHZ, whichever is more stable.

·
6,629 Posts
"EDIT: here we go people http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UHYL4WG New ROM here. dodo68 took the liberty of modifying my ROM with the AC3 fix and here it is for those who want to test it out: http://www.multiupload.com/JS3AOKYN6G"

Those two.

What I'm currently trying to do is update my 3n C91 to SJ Pedro's ROM, and then add in a 900MHZ overclock or 1GHZ, whichever is more stable.
Oh, you meant ROMs, not kernels....

Post #122 has a mediafire download for version 1.1.1....

For 1.0 and 1.1, you may need to ask (PM) SjPedro to reupload and update the links in the first post, but he has already said goodbye to the Zenithink community and is enjoying his Galaxy Tab now, not sure if he still has them....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh, you meant ROMs, not kernels....

Post #122 has a mediafire download for version 1.1.1....

For 1.0 and 1.1, you may need to ask (PM) SjPedro to reupload and update the links in the first post, but he has already said goodbye to the Zenithink community and is enjoying his Galaxy Tab now, not sure if he still has them....
OK, and which of the 900/1000MHZ kernels in your mediafire folder should I use with the 1.1.1 ROM? If any, perhaps there's a different kernel I need to download.

·
6,629 Posts
OK, and which of the 900/1000MHZ kernels in your mediafire folder should I use with the 1.1.1 ROM? If any, perhaps there's a different kernel I need to download.
I'm not sure, I know I didn't make one for the 1224 ROM, maybe try the latest (0314) and work back till you find one that works?

·
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
What's the version that has "w/ 2GB data" appended to the end?

More questions. How do I tell if I have upgraded correctly? Is the upgrade permanent or do I need to start the tablet up with Camera+Power every time? If I use an OC kernel how do I tell if that's working correctly?

·
6,629 Posts
What's the version that has "w/ 2GB data" appended to the end?
Those have altered kernel and recovery files so that the data partition gets 2GB of space instead of just 1GB (1GB is taken from the media partition /mnt/flash), and requires a full wipe of the tablet so that the partition sizes can be formatted to the correct/new sizes....

If you are flashing it to your tablet, it's permanent till you flash it again.... If you are doing the renaming the kernel to ZT280.recovery and then going into flashmode to boot from it, or placing the ZT280.kernel in a folder named zt-debug to boot from it, it's temporary and you need to go into flashmode to boot from it again.... To check if it worked, use an app like Android System info to check what the the CPU clock min and max speeds are....If the OCed kernel is too fast for your tablet, it will either not boot up, or apps will cause it to crash back to the desktop or it will freeze your tablet so the only way to turn your tablet off is by using the reset pinhole....

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey admin can yu develop a custom firmware for my tab which has
CPU Cortex-A9 Renesas EV2 1.2GHz Dual Core
System Memory 512MB DDR2
Internal Memory 4GB
Current OS Google Android 2.3.5

·
Registered
7 Posts

Those two.

Is this only for the 3n not 3a??

edit: nevermind, cant download the file anymore

141 - 160 of 160 Posts