·
Registered
60 Posts
did you make a mistake on the ad link?

http://www.mediafire...26c8jjv7fu4t21j/

·
Registered
28 Posts
How do you calibrate the screen using this (or I suspect) any ICS rom? I always have to calibrate the touchsceen each time I install a rom otherwise I keep getting menus flashing up continually on the screen. Thanks.

EDIT: There's a calibration app. Use that.

Nice ROM. All the video types I threw at it worked. The backup app that you can download from the Zenithink site works and is less contrived than the Titanium backup which seems to have "gilded the lily".

·
Registered
31 Posts
I understand that there's serious limitations on this build, especially when dialing with paid codecs and flash (no flash may make me roll back to GB) but my main problem is that there is no support for bluetooth anymore. I have a bluetooth dongle, and it worked great with the GB build, but now it looks like the kernel for bluetooth is gone?

any chance of getting it back?

_______

EDIT
after playing with it for a while, I don't care about it lacking flash anymore. this build is blistering fast, and CLEAN!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I understand that there's serious limitations on this build, especially when dialing with paid codecs and flash (no flash may make me roll back to GB) but my main problem is that there is no support for bluetooth anymore. I have a bluetooth dongle, and it worked great with the GB build, but now it looks like the kernel for bluetooth is gone?

any chance of getting it back?
It's under test now - should be out in the next release in a couple weeks or so.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's under test now - should be out in the next release in a couple weeks or so.
thanks man, i've been trying every build i can find, and none of them have it supported as of yet. waiting a couple weeks is cool, I look forward to setting up the tablet again. i actually like monkeying with the tablet and setting stuff up more than actually playing games with it lol.

the dev team on this device is outstanding. the roms made for this are pretty sweet and this one is the fastest & most stable yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know if these builds are compatible with the new C92 device - which I have just purchased. It was shipped with official ICS build 30112011 and as far as I have been led to understand the only real difference between c91 and c92 is the device form factor and port configurations etc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know if these builds are compatible with the new C92 device - which I have just purchased. It was shipped with official ICS build 30112011 and as far as I have been led to understand the only real difference between c91 and c92 is the device form factor and port configurations etc

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
probably not. I would advise against flashing them but, go right ahead if you feel it's worth the risk

·
Registered
8 Posts
as a quick update to my own earlier post - it seems that C91 ROM's are not directly compatible with C92 hardware - I guess it needs a bit more tweaking than id previously guessed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd like to put SJ Custom ROM to my C91 but before that I've couple of questions.

I downloaded version 1.1.1 .zip-file. When I opened it, there were two folders: "SJ ROM 1224 ICS + 2n Kernel" and "Sj Kernel 3n". Since my device has ZT280H13NC91M512F8-barcode I assume that I need to use 3n kernel. So do I just have to copy ZT280.recovey and ZT280.kernel files from Sj Kernel 3n -folder to SJ ROM 1224 ICS + 2n Kernel -folder and replace .recovey and .kernel files which are there already?

And second quoestion, after upgrade do I have to use always that memory card where I upgrade the ROM?

I know, these might be dumb questions but never done this before. So if someone could help I would be appreciative.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Yes. The whole point is just replace the files from one kernel to the other and flash it

You don't need to only use that memory card to flash the tablet. what I do is use a separate card for flashing because you have to flash with a completely blank sdcard just in case.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, and congratulations for the job.

I have this tablet just 2 days with the last official firmware: ZT280_h1_3n_C91_Android4.0_0113_v2.2
My serial is: ZT280H13n.C91M512F8

I have a little problem of the system volume too low, the device is already root.
To solve the problem I can install this rom whit kernel and recovery for "N3"?

which version do you recommend?

Can I install on my version of firmware?

Guys, I have some fears, my kids would kill me

One last thing, once installed or before installing, must calibrate the touch screen? where?

thanks for putting up with me!

·
Registered
7 Posts
the crazy part is the kernel stuff! i got a supposedly 2n but i tried the zen web 2n and nothing tried 3n and bam, then tried latest GB from zen web, with 2n and its all good, just that it dont go to standy. but seriously folk, why even bother with ethernet? if you werent told about it in the first place you would not even bother! after all wifi is seamless!(if done corectly) and about the camera, its not like i would bother or be bothered by it not working at all. a idaho spud takes better pictures(LULz!) but many thanks to SJ and his comrades(seriously, yo!)

·
Registered
37 Posts
this rom is great!
Using it for almost 1 mth and just realise it could reach such timings..

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks! Very good work.
this ROM runs much faster than the original one.
The problem still is not working adobe flash, 800HZ CPU.

121 - 140 of 160 Posts