Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 741 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
If you appreciate my work and would like to support me with a small donation you can click on btn_donate_SM.gif button.
If every happy user of this rom would just donate something I could invest more time in all these Android projects.

Issues

* Newer YouTube requires a modification that, anyway, breaks video playback with some apps (like Rai.TV for example), you can disable that workaround unchecking the option that you'll find under "Settings -> Display".
* Stock launcher truncate icons in landscape mode, just use another launcher for now if it bothers you.
* Report, I haven't found anything else worth mentioning

Features

* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* USB audio (untested)

Install Instructions

Follow the device specific instructions. Please, DO NOT re-host or mirror these files.

WeTek Play

* WeTek Play has its dedicated thread for CWM/TWRP and CM/OMNI/PA/AOKP. Check it out here.

Ainol Elf2 / Aurora2

* Grab TWRP recovery from this thread, unzip it and follow its instructions.
* Put rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip) and compatibility zip on the microsd card.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL- and POWER untill you see the green droid.
* Once booted to TWRP enter "Wipe" menu and swipe to perform a factory reset.
* Flash rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip) and compatibility zip.
* Now select "Reboot system".
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Aurora2 rc1
Elf2 rc1

Ainol Fire (TM, QM and NP)

* This compatibility zip is based on Feiyu 0506v5 kernel so you have to flash that ROM before.
* Put rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip) and compatibility zip on the microsd card.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL- and POWER untill you see the green droid.
* Flash rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip) and compatibility zip.
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Fire QM rc1
Fire TM rc1
Fire NP rc1

Ainol Hero

* This compatibility zip is based on Feiyu 0506v2 kernel so you have to flash that ROM before.
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Hero rc0

Ainol Crystal COMING SOON!

* Put rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip), factory-reset, "singleuser" and compatibility zip on the microsd card.
* Flash factory-reset, rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip), "singleuser", and compatibility zip.
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Crystal 1st batch rc0
Crystal 2nd batch rc0
Crystal 3rd batch rc0
Crystal 3rd batch (green camera) rc0

Zenithink C97 COMING SOON!

* Unrar the "zt-update" rar file and put "zt-update" folder to the root of a microsd.
* Put rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip), factory-reset, "singleuser" and compatibility zip on the microsd card.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL+ and POWER untill you see the green droid.
* Flash factory-reset, rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip), "singleuser", and compatibility zip.
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Zenithink C97 zt-update rc0
Zenithink C97 rc0

Zenithink C93 1F COMING SOON!

* Unrar the "zt-update" rar file and put "zt-update" folder to the root of a microsd.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed BACK and POWER untill you see the green droid.
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Zenithink C93 1F zt-update rc0
Zenithink C93 1F rc0

Zenithink C93 2F

* Flash this stock ROM.
* Create a folder named "zt-update" in your microsd and unzip there the recovery.img file
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed BACK and POWER untill you see the green droid.
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Zenithink C93 2F rc1

Mediacom 860S2 - Mediacom 870S2 - Gadmei E8HD

* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Mediacom 860S2 rc0
Mediacom 870S2 rc0
Gadmei E8HD rc0

Zenithink C93s

* Create a folder named "zt-update" in your microsd and unzip there the recovery.img file
* Put rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip), "singleuser" and compatibility zip on the microsd card.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed BACK and POWER.
* ZT's bootloader has a bug (or something to prevent people from flashing custom roms) that will scrumb your NAND when you boot to recovery using the button trigger, push the icon in the top-right (it's recovery's log) and if you see TWRP complaining about partitions go to "Wipe" menu and perform a wipe of "system", "cache", "data" and "internal storage".
* Flash rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip), "singleuser" and compatibility zip.
* Now select "Reboot system now".
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Zenithink C93s rc1

Zenithink C71A (GPS won't work until Zenithink gives me 'glgps' source code or they release a 4.2 rom)

* Put rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip), "singleuser" and compatibility zip on the microsd card.
* ZT's bootloader has a bug (or something to prevent people from flashing custom roms) that will scrumb your NAND when you boot to recovery using the button trigger, push the icon in the top-right (it's recovery's log) and if you see TWRP complaining about partitions go to "Wipe" menu and perform a wipe of "system", "cache", "data" and "internal storage".
* Flash rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip), "singleuser" and compatibility zip.
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Zenithink C71A rc1

Zenithink C93A (GPS won't work until Zenithink gives me 'glgps' source code or they release a 4.2 rom)

* Create a folder named "zt-update" in your microsd and unzip there the recovery.img file you find inside compatibility zip file.
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!

Zenithink C93A rc1

Download links

Mediafire shared folder
Gapps (lite)

FAQs

* WiFi now can stay enabled with display turned off. Note that if WiFi is enabled the tablet won't enter deep sleep so if you're more interestead in battery life instead of an always on WiFi change policy (on "Advanced" WiFi settings) from "Always" to "Never".

Screenshots

VhEVc04l.png UQ37aW8l.png

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
reserved

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can you share your sources please _/\_ i m trying to build for crystal but having some issues

i really appreciate your work and wish you to be open source
no, I won't, use the one that I released for 10.2 it's a good starting point, I'm tired of giving away stuff and have my work stolen. Android's Apache license (CM adopts it as well) allows me to not redistribute the code and I'll start not distributing it anymore. Different thing is the kernel but I don't have the sources either in fact use precompiled stock zImages

·
Registered
75 Posts
no, I won't, use the one that I released for 10.2 it's a good starting point, I'm tired of giving away stuff and have my work stolen. Android's Apache license (CM adopts it as well) allows me to not redistribute the code and I'll start not distributing it anymore. Different thing is the kernel but I don't have the sources either in fact use precompiled stock zImages
i dont realise whats the problem but if you insist in keeping your work to your self then its your wish but to be clear on my side i never steal credits for the things people do you can check my posts on XDA Dev for htc pico phone and my work and specifying each and everyone who helped...and ill still hope that you go open source

atleast can you help me with my compiling errors?my device tree is almost complete just needs some help

and i started my work with your device tree and mr-2 patches and references from your git it was really helpful thanks for atleast this much

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Added Elf2 and Aurora2 comp zips.

edit: bad news for tablets running wifi in WEXT mode (all crystal batches, C97 and C93 1F)... I can't make wifi work on those units. WEXT is deprecated since years, maybe this time it's gone for good, if anyone manages to make it work please be my guest, I already tried for the whole afternoon and have no more ideas.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Working very good, thanks.

Do you think you could use Mali drivers from Samsung (SGS3 drivers for example)?
The r3p2 mali drivers are fast as hell on the SGS3, would be cool if they could be ported.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Added Elf2 and Aurora2 comp zips.

edit: bad news for tablets running wifi in WEXT mode (all crystal batches, C97 and C93 1F)... I can't make wifi work on those units. WEXT is deprecated since years, maybe this time it's gone for good, if anyone manages to make it work please be my guest, I already tried for the whole afternoon and have no more ideas.
i can try but only if you share your device tree...and patch will be given to you for further updates of device tree
i dont care of credits

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
i can try but only if you share your device tree...and patch will be given to you for further updates of device tree
i dont care of credits
Nice try. No.

edit: added all the other comp zips... try them

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
from TWRP mount system and edit build.prop's value "persist.sys.usb.config=mtp" to "persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb"

boot it again and grab the logcat to see why it's failing.

4.4 is a huge pain in the *arse to make it work, it's not guaranteed it will work on devices I can't put my hands on.

·
Registered
75 Posts
from TWRP mount system and edit build.prop's value "persist.sys.usb.config=mtp" to "persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb"

4.4 is a huge pain in the *arse to make it work, it's not guaranteed it will work on devices I can't put my hands on.
can you atleast help me with gralloc.h????

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi CT just one question if im coming from 10.2 I need to do a factory reset and wipe everything to upgrade to this new 11??
Can not just wipe cache and dalvik cache to upgrade?

·
Registered
12 Posts

sorry i try but i can t do it.........mabe fuser invert can help.I think he has a hero too.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry i try but i can t do it.........mabe fuser invert can help.I think he has a hero too.
Let's wait if he can help. The devices I own are working great, blindly I can't do miracles

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Still no firmware for Ainol Novo Captain?
The tablet Ainol Novo 10 Captain of these characteristics:

CPU: Quad Core ATM7029
GPU: GC1000 Plus
RAM: 2GB, DDR3
16GB Storage
Shell Material: Metal
Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth
Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, 1280 * 800 IPS Screen High-resolution
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen G+ G
Size: 10.1 inch
Resolution: 1280 * 800 Pixels
Visible Angle: 178 °
Display: IPS
Gravity Sensor 3 Axis
Flash: Support Flash and HTML 5
Google Play (Market): Yes
Dual Camera: 0.3 Megapixels Front, Back 2.0 Megapixels

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Do you have Firmware Ainol Novo 10 Captain? Because CM 10.2 no works fine in the tablet, the navigator was slow and it was failing too often. I need a firmware for to use Whatsapp without it fail.

Very grateful.

1 - 20 of 741 Posts