Android Tablets Forum banner
961 - 980 of 995 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi all.

Using this Rom for a while, everything is almost perfect (don't want to upgrade to KK because of BT not supported). I want to use DashCam, an app to integrate a usb webcam in a tablet, but unfortunately the kernel does not support this. Can someone give me some directions on how to make the modification in the kernel and compile it?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

Could someone tell if I've done something wrong or what might be the case? I've tried to this and also AOKP 4.3 both had the same problem. At first, everything worked just fine. When at home screen, everything works fine. But if I open YouTube and try to play some video, the video and sound starts to lag and whole tablet freezes. And if I try to install updates from Google Play, same thing happens. The tablet becomes unresponsive and keeps freezing. Sometime there were nothing else to do but to reset the tablet. So it has something to do with the wifi-connection or data-connection in general. Anyone?

The tablet is Hero 10.

I hope that you understood what I tried to tell you, I'm not native :rofl:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Christian, please help me

buy a tablet zenithink a year ago, came from the factory with android 4.2 10.1 cynogenmod few weeks ago but started to give problems when they turn it was hung and would not start, I made a small factory reset and delete cynogen mod, try installing the custom rom 10.1, 10.2 but what the install hangs on cynogenmod logo and does not start, I tried it more than 10 min and never start, in this case I can do, also would like to know how to flash the stock rom by twpr because when you flash that file I get an error.

this is my tablet model

Zenithin c93 10.1

c93-28 H6-8GB / ZNSASSY001E

please someone help me....!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi

Might you explain me the process for using the unbricker 2.0 in my zenithink tablet

please and thaks fot the help
Here are the steps

01. Insert an empty microSD card in a cardreader connected to your PC.
02. Start USB Image Tool with administrator rights ("Run as administrator").
03. Choose "Device Mode" in the drop-down menu.
04. Choose your microSD card on the left panel.
05. Click the "Restore" button.
06. Choose "Aurora II 0607 Image.img" in the popupped window.
07. Click the "Ok" button in the popupped window.
08. Wait until the image recovery is finished.
09. Copy the "aml_autoscript" file to the same microSD card.
10. Plug the prepared microSD card into your tablet.
11. Connect the power adapter to your tablet.
12. Turn the tablet on pressing "Power" and "Volume -" simultaneously.
13. Wait until the auto-update is finished.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

Could someone tell if I've done something wrong or what might be the case? I've tried to this and also AOKP 4.3 both had the same problem. At first, everything worked just fine. When at home screen, everything works fine. But if I open YouTube and try to play some video, the video and sound starts to lag and whole tablet freezes. And if I try to install updates from Google Play, same thing happens. The tablet becomes unresponsive and keeps freezing. Sometime there were nothing else to do but to reset the tablet. So it has something to do with the wifi-connection or data-connection in general. Anyone?

The tablet is Hero 10.

I hope that you understood what I tried to tell you, I'm not native :rofl:
Anyone?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here are the steps

01. Insert an empty microSD card in a cardreader connected to your PC.
02. Start USB Image Tool with administrator rights ("Run as administrator").
03. Choose "Device Mode" in the drop-down menu.
04. Choose your microSD card on the left panel.
05. Click the "Restore" button.
06. Choose "Aurora II 0607 Image.img" in the popupped window.
07. Click the "Ok" button in the popupped window.
08. Wait until the image recovery is finished.
09. Copy the "aml_autoscript" file to the same microSD card.
10. Plug the prepared microSD card into your tablet.
11. Connect the power adapter to your tablet.
12. Turn the tablet on pressing "Power" and "Volume -" simultaneously.
13. Wait until the auto-update is finished.
I went through all of this to the end on my C93 tablet. When I press Volume- and Power to do the auto update all I get is the green Android and then it goes to a black backlit screen. Nothing is happening. Suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anybody face problems with move apps to sdcard... Or install apps that directly install on sdcard, like piwik app?

My device: Gadmei E8HD.

Thanks

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk
I have the same. Logcat says:

I/ActivityManager( 3515): START u0 {dat=file:///extsd/Download/MouseAlphabet-ua.apk cmp=com.android.packageinstaller/.InstallAppProgress (has extras)} from pid 6236
W/ActivityManager( 3515): No content provider found for permission revoke: file:///extsd/Download/MouseAlphabet-ua.apk
I/ActivityManager( 3515): Displayed com.android.packageinstaller/.InstallAppProgress: +125ms
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Creating filesystem with parameters:
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Size: 29835264
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Block size: 4096
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Blocks per group: 32768
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Inodes per group: 1824
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Inode size: 256
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Journal blocks: 0
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Label:
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Blocks: 7284
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Block groups: 1
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Reserved block group size: 7
I/make_ext4fs( 2288): Created filesystem with 11/1824 inodes and 128/7284 blocks
I/Vold ( 2288): Filesystem (ext4) formatted OK
E/Vold ( 2288): ASEC FAT mount failed (No such device)
E/PackageHelper( 4330): Failed to create secure container smdl2tmp1
E/VoldConnector( 3515): NDC Command {11 asec create smdl2tmp1 28 ext4 [scrubbed] 10042 1} took too long (1726ms)
E/DefContainer( 4330): Failed to create container smdl2tmp1
W/ActivityManager( 3515): No content provider found for permission revoke: file:///extsd/Download/MouseAlphabet-ua.apk
D/InstallAppProgress( 6236): Installation error code: -18

It seems that "make_ext4fs" creates ext4 partition, but "Vold" expects Fat. Maybe somebody can help?

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Aurora 2 actually made harakiri...wake up screen i find "encryption failed" message, and "restart" button. Since then it's stucked on green droid logo. I've tried SD rescue method and USB image tool, but I can't enter recovery mode :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi! i'm new in this. and i wonder if someone have cyanogenmod for my CMX 101 - 1008 (10" display) because i have that damned SoD... the CPU 1 turns off when sleeps and doesn't wake up again, i have to reboot the device to get it work again, but when the display turns off, that cpu dies again... some help?? thanks!!

CMX 101-1008

10" display
AML8726-mx 1gb ram.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have Novo 7 Crystal 2nd.

I Use TWRP v2.6.0.0 and this dont work for me.

I have often tried TWRP and after NOVO logo nothing happens. So I used the 10.2 version with TWRP v2.4.1.0 and could be started. Unfortunately, there were problems with the SDCard. It was not found. I used this switch and it works perfectly.

* Internal memory is mounted at /storage/sdcard0, external sdcard is mounted at /storage/sdcard1. If you wanna swap them (and make primary your real microsd) just flash this file after flashing rom's zip (you have to do it everytime you flash a new version of the rom and it is incompatible with multi user)
Pls fix ure Tutorial Christian Troy

961 - 980 of 995 Posts