Here are the stepsHi
Might you explain me the process for using the unbricker 2.0 in my zenithink tablet
please and thaks fot the help
Could someone tell if I've done something wrong or what might be the case? I've tried to this and also AOKP 4.3 both had the same problem. At first, everything worked just fine. When at home screen, everything works fine. But if I open YouTube and try to play some video, the video and sound starts to lag and whole tablet freezes. And if I try to install updates from Google Play, same thing happens. The tablet becomes unresponsive and keeps freezing. Sometime there were nothing else to do but to reset the tablet. So it has something to do with the wifi-connection or data-connection in general. Anyone?
The tablet is Hero 10.
I hope that you understood what I tried to tell you, I'm not native :rofl:
I went through all of this to the end on my C93 tablet. When I press Volume- and Power to do the auto update all I get is the green Android and then it goes to a black backlit screen. Nothing is happening. Suggestions?Here are the steps
01. Insert an empty microSD card in a cardreader connected to your PC.
02. Start USB Image Tool with administrator rights ("Run as administrator").
03. Choose "Device Mode" in the drop-down menu.
04. Choose your microSD card on the left panel.
05. Click the "Restore" button.
06. Choose "Aurora II 0607 Image.img" in the popupped window.
07. Click the "Ok" button in the popupped window.
08. Wait until the image recovery is finished.
09. Copy the "aml_autoscript" file to the same microSD card.
10. Plug the prepared microSD card into your tablet.
11. Connect the power adapter to your tablet.
12. Turn the tablet on pressing "Power" and "Volume -" simultaneously.
13. Wait until the auto-update is finished.
I have the same. Logcat says:Anybody face problems with move apps to sdcard... Or install apps that directly install on sdcard, like piwik app?
My device: Gadmei E8HD.
Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk
My tablet has the same problem, i think is bricked =(My Aurora 2 actually made harakiri...wake up screen i find "encryption failed" message, and "restart" button. Since then it's stucked on green droid logo. I've tried SD rescue method and USB image tool, but I can't enter recovery mode
Pls fix ure Tutorial Christian Troy* Internal memory is mounted at /storage/sdcard0, external sdcard is mounted at /storage/sdcard1. If you wanna swap them (and make primary your real microsd) just flash this file after flashing rom's zip (you have to do it everytime you flash a new version of the rom and it is incompatible with multi user)