Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well reading fewt's comments is making me weary about this device. I just bought one a few days ago at Best Buy. Was reduced to $149. Probably will start showing up at Big Lots in another months for $89. I fired of a support email to Pandigital asking if the source code is or ever will be available for the Nova but seeing as he never got a response, I'm not very optimistic and if I do it'll probably be a big fat NO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to this forum. I just got this tablet for my son rooted and added market. Ive had a smart phone and have done some themeing and roms. but when I use 7zip to add and remove things in update zips it doesn't work? What am I missing? and is there a custom recovery for this tablet?
Thanks !

·
Registered
4 Posts
I realize this may not follow this thread exactly, but I am a new owner of a Pandigital Nova and SuperNova. I really like it and have not had any of the issues described in this thread. I would however like to create some apps to run on them. I am a newbie to android development and was wondering if anyone has created avd's for either of these machines, or has any recommendations in general for the settings to be used when setting up avd's in general to maximize the number of devices the app could run on.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts