Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have a cube u30gt2, when i try to install the firmware on it, cannot even get passed the first step of installing the Rockchip USB drivers, this needed before trying to flash the firmware.

I downloaded the Rockchip ver 1.6 software that is needed.then followed the instructions for installing the USB drivers.
The problem is Windows keeps saying it cannot find the drivers even though I direct it to the correct folder

I tried restarting both the PC and the U30GT 2 tablet many times and trying to re-install but I always get the same message saying Windows cannot find the drivers. And i even tried other pc with xp system and other good usb cables.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I already tried last night all the folders / versions: x86 & x64, there is a tick box option with the driver installer that says "include sub folders" so it would check within each folder; Win XP, Vista, Win7 & Win8.

So I directed the driver setup to search in:
....\Rockchip_Batch_Tool_V1_6\RockusbDriver\x64 and then
....\Rockchip_Batch_Tool_V1_6\RockusbDriver\x86

No matter which folder I directed the SETUP to it always said 'not found'

This seems to be a problem with the USB drivers contained within the Rockchip Batch Tool V1.6 for the RK3188 processor.

Anyone ever met this problem before? Do you have any suggestions to get me through this
i really need to flash my peas2..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts