Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cube has just released a firmware update 1.07 dated 2012/09/25.

Download

Changelog mentions:
Code:
Correction WiFi instability and sporadic system hangs.
I'll post a rooted and cleaned version of the firmware later today.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Does anyone know of a mirror for the stock 1.7 image as I'm having no luck with this from cube.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's there a complete translated changelog available? I have issues with the MicroSD card getting ejected all the time (not physically) using the 1.06

·
Registered
258 Posts
It's there a complete translated changelog available? I have issues with the MicroSD card getting ejected all the time (not physically) using the 1.06
You mean the screen keeps lighting up saying unexpected sd removal?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is it worth giving this Rom a go then?
I am on the 'cleaned' 1.04 version. Had to do manual fixes to get the keyboard sorted and people app.
But the browser does not sync with my bookmarks, wifi direct does not exist on settings and youtube sucks.

Am I better off with this version?

·
Registered
49 Posts
opened a lot of tabs with flash content on browser, the speed is still great. I didnt have any problems with the tablet sleep. I am using the rooted version.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The arctablet version seems good. Minimum hangs (u do still get the odd couple but that's Cube not arctablet) but the 2gb space is ace. As moving apps to sd causes issues every so often with apps saying not installed. 3gb space would be awesome!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
49 Posts
Im certain that the setcpu app also is my cause of sporadic hang last time, is there a more stable cpu control app for the u30gt?.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts