Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i check with Quick System Info, the Net Stats section shows me an established connection to this ip adress: 209.44.107.13Arin just points to the ip range of a hosting company called "Netelligent Hosting Services Inc."I find it kind of annoying not to know who is 'watching' my device, so does anyone know more about this weird connecting or company behind that?

·
Registered
40 Posts
sessiz;15810 said:
I just checked and that ip is showing up on my tablet also.
Thanks for your reply!
Did you buy from merimobiles?
Yes.
I returned my defective first tablet from them to an address in laval quebec canada.
Interesting. That was also my first thought, but if i remember right, this connection was also there after i flashed the 5.1 cfw, maybe it was just listening instead of being established then. I should have checked better...PS: Just remembered that i have now ofw 0530 from hiapad flashed, so there souldn't be any merimobile-traces left.Can anyone who bought the device somewhere else confirm this net connection pls?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.