Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cruz Tablet• Full color TFT display 7" diagonal 16:9 800x480 screen• Capacitive touch screen - ultra responsive!• Android 2.1• 512MB RAM• 4GB internal storage• 8GB bundled SD card• Supports ePub, PDF, TXT, PDB, HTML reader files• MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV audio support• MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, MOV, AVI video support• JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP image support• 802.11n wifi• Built in speakers• Mic and headphone jacks• Mini USB• Li-Ion battery - up to 10+ hours of life, 24+ standbyMore from their web site:• Crystal clear 16:9, 800x480 full color touch screen display - ultra responsive and great for video!• Built in tilt activated accelerometer• USB and SD card slot for upgradable storage, including an 8GB SD card• Built-in Dictionary, Notepad, Calendar, Alarm Clock, Contacts, Games, and other useful apps• Access to over 2 Million ebooks via included Borders E-book library portal application• Extended life, user replaceable battery• 802.11n Wifi and full browser support• One year warranty with Velocity Micro's award winning support• Access to the Cruz Market™ unconfirmed 800 mHz processorVelocity Micro is a known company with US support. This could be very interesting. The capacitive touchscreen is a big plus! Of course there will be many more contenders by the end of the year. It is more expensive than most but sounds like it will be more usable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There will be a lot of tablets by the end of the year. Velocity Micro is a reputable company. I wish they would state which processor will be in the device. We will know pretty soon. If they are selling it as a media device it can't be too slow.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I got a similar version of the story that they are just not releasing the processor info kinda sounds like even they dont know what it is.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
yeah I am surprised that they would release a tablet and not say what the processor is ? what if its a via ? I would suggest that no one purchase it until they come clean with whats in it. as a matter of fact I am going to email the Public relations guys and let him know. that on Slatedroid we are recommending that no one buy this tablet until we know what the specs are

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.