Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andriod Tablet PC crashed after application Installation I have recently bought a Andriod based IPAD. It has folowing details Andriod Version 1.6Kernal Version 2.6.29WMT SDK Version 1.9.It has crashed after installating a game from internet. However system boots with above information but doesn't perform any other function. It keeps on giving a error "andriod.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. However it has all the data files that i can view through file browser that works when I insert a flash USB drive.How do i get the the this working? I cannot see any menu options to factory reset etc. All i see is screen with home and back option and volume controls. These give me error if i try to click on these options.any help is really appreciated...Kirankumar :mad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guys, The firmware for 1.9 didn't work for me. I used 1.7 firmware. Downloaded on SD card with script file and reboot the tablet. It worked. Firmware for 1.9 seems to be of beta version and didn't work for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.