Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
You do realize you're posted under the augen heading, not the pdn heading, right? Very strange you haven't had any Iphone or Commodore64 responses either. No one from Ford or Honda wants to chime in? Doctor, every time I hit myself in the head with a hammer, it hurts...The PDN has reasonable wifi range (I'm still using 7-18-fw). I have 1645 square feet, and mine works well from in front of the house, through two walls, about 40 feet. Battery life is dependent on cpu settings, wifi settings, brightness settings, etc. I'm getting a solid 4 hours out of the PDN with wifi, though I haven't pushed until battery failure. I also have the brightness tolerably low, and haven't upclocked the cpu.

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
The stock clocking is ridiculously low. I mean, the number 66 pops into my head. REEEE DICKULOUSLY low. Look around, someone linpacked it, and people are looking to overclock it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.