Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered my WITS A81E yesterday and I have 2 question I hope you can help with:1. As I'm from Ireland this type of plug. I would prefer not using an adapter do you guys know of another product that uses the same charger?2. this is related to the 1st question, does the devise charge from the mini USB? ThanksDLaw

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
only other option is when the unit arrives, duck out to a electonics/hardware and grab an adjustable power supply, biggest problem i had (and gave up) was getting the correct end plug to fit, someone in another forum i read ages ago found power supply and grafted the plug on (think it was for A81 though, probably the same) the plug for w1060 has output:5v - 1500ma

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
ummm its a 2 round pins approx 4mm diamter with 15mm gap between 0<---15mm--->0pins are approx 18.5mm in length(sorry measured with metal ruler) so might be oout by a little

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok Brilliant, it looks like the tip on both of them is the same, and that they have a plug got the US and another for everywhere else. I have an adapter so I might just wait until I get it and see if any of my many other plugs fit.Thanks again.DLaw

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.