Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
Loaded up apps with Android OS v1.6 Build 1.9_88ihome for AndroidMySettings Memory LiteAdvanced Task Killer ProBattery BoosterOI File ManagerDolphin BrowserWeb SharingWiFi BuddyWiFi AnalyzerYouTube FixedThis unit rotates on it own when you rotate it left or right. MySettings changes a lot in this tablet. I still have plastic wrap on for testing. My goal without doing any rooting is to see if the device can be made to run quicker and the battery last longer. Results so far that the battery life as increased past 3.5 hrs. This model has 256MB 2GB for internal storage and 4GB microSDHC. Dolphin Browser cache is using microSDHC.

·
Registered
143 Posts
[quote name='Erlang;42712]Молодец' date=' возьми с полки пирожок.[/QUOTE']Hmm, Google translates that as "Good for you, take it off the shelf pie." Does that mean it now has a toaster oven or microwave function?

·
Registered
45 Posts
[quote name='fV46OEZTCN4S;42716] Does that mean it now has a toaster oven or microwave function? [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]You better ask the author' date=' hehe ) I think it's quite easy, since the chips inside the epad are very hot after several minutes from start. Attaching a fridge on the back of an epad would be an interesting idea, after all ) [I']"Good for you, take a pie off the shelf." [/I]

·
Registered
143 Posts
kiarov;42790 said:
I simply just don't get it. What is this thread about?
My guess is that tipstir is experimenting with a brand new Gnome to increase its performance and battery life just by using readily available apps on the unrooted OS.The only part that puzzles me is why he's using iHome, which is a heavy drag on the system when using the 'Magical' features..............in fact I'll ask, see next post.

·
Registered
143 Posts
tipstir;42249 said:
My goal without doing any rooting is to see if the device can be made to run quicker and the battery last longer. Results so far that the battery life as increased past 3.5 hrs. This model has 256MB 2GB for internal storage and 4GB microSDHC. Dolphin Browser cache is using microSDHC.
Why are you using iHome? It seems at odds with the goal of speeding the device and extending battery life.I tried the free version which was horrible with constant FC's, and the video of the full version shows it would be using a lot of processing power for the 'Magical' effects (which would look cool if they do actually work on our devices).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.