Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new to the forums but a long time android fan. I have the Evo and looking forward to the Android tablet wars. I've been looking for a decent $200 tablet that I can read PDFs from for the service manuals for the copiers. to hard on the Evo and tired of waiting for the laptops to boot up. I have a netbook now and it's nice and small but boot time for a quick look up takes longer.Now if they only have Ethernet ports to browse into the copiers IP would be nice...

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Well if we work within the 200 price. Eken m001 /m003 You have the apad which is great and pretty fast. Nationite midnite . Wow so many to actually pick fromSent from my Eris using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Don't some of the slates have a lan connector on the 30PIN USB dongle?If they have wireless in the office you can get access to, you should be able to enter the copier's IP into the browser. I know I can get ino PRint servers and our spam blocker http interfaces.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.