Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can't seem to find the contacts app (or whatever it may be called) on my N7A (FW 2.03). I have a HTC phone and there is a people app (easy enough).

I would like my goggle contacts on my tablet for email, but can't find how to do it, have never been prompted. Any help...

under settings / account (sync) it says it synced my contacts. Where do I view them?

I guess what I'm after is, being able to edit my contacts, or tap on one to send email.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I can't seem to find the contacts app (or whatever it may be called) on my N7A (FW 2.03). I have a HTC phone and there is a people app (easy enough).

I would like my goggle contacts on my tablet for email, but can't find how to do it, have never been prompted. Any help...

under settings / account (sync) it says it synced my contacts. Where do I view them?

I guess what I'm after is, being able to edit my contacts, or tap on one to send email.
I'm pretty sure Contacts is a google app so it will need to be sideloaded. If you find the appropriate APKs you can do it using adb push commands. You can view the contents of one of the mod scripts (like lordbsm's) to see how he loads other gapps.

If I was still on gingerbread I could help you more, but I'm trying to eat this Ice Cream Sandwich before it melts.

~JPC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts