Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Connecting to the internet...plz help! Gettin frustrated at this point :-I just got my new Eken m001...Everythin is functionin except my wi-fi...I have a belkin N wireless router...Google Android under status....the device has a Wi-Fi MAC of 1c.4b.d6.6e.57.cc....I'm not sure what that means or could that be a problem with me connecting to my network....Nothing is wrong with my network because I just hooked up wii up to it a couple days ago...I have my laptop connected to it as well...I also can connect my t-dash phone to my wi-fi...So i'm confused at this point why the Google Android wont connect....Any suggestions....please....! Thanks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
How electronics savvy are you? if it was mine, I would open it up, disconnect the usb wifi stick and connect it to different real computer to see if it is working (sounds complicated, but it would pretty much come down to unsoldering and soldering 4 wires a few times.) . If the usb stick inside is toast, replace it with one of the same chipset. Or if you're under any type of warranty, take it to a few different AP (i.e. public ones) to see if it works there, if not, ship it back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.