Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,Please help!! I was given a new panditigal Novel 7 and I am having issues with finding a android driver, my system does not have it (Windows7). Any suggestions please?Thanks conman

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
First, here is a member who intends to never sell ANYTHING...Second, he appears to have missed the stickied thread under the board.Third, he hasn't told us what he has tried.Mr. Conman, (send me a ripoff... sorry) Nate the Great has put together a batch file that can get your PDN all hacked up for you. However, you need to get the ADB (android debug bridge) working. It will make you no happier to hear that your problem is very, very common, and not always easy to fix. There is a closed, stickied thread that lists the known fixes, and a number of posts that discuss what others have gotten to work. Please look around and see what's out there. Then, let us know in detail everything you have tried.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.