Android Tablets Forum banner

Confirmed - Eken working with Ipod dock! ;)

3K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  carpenter940 
#1 ·
I dont know if anyone has mentioned this but...I got my Eken working with audio out and USB on a Ipod dock! Charging does not work. The ipod uses the 5VDC form USB to charge, the Eken seems to do nothing with it.PS. It sound great!

See less See more
#5 ·
[quote name='xboxhacker;8344]I got my Eken working with [U]audio out[/U] and [U]USB[/U] on a Ipod dock! Charging does not work. The ipod uses the 5VDC form USB to charge' date=' the Eken seems to do nothing with it.[/QUOTE']what about the remote (track control) does that work on the tablet?

#7 ·
Hi...does this mean that you can connect it to a router which has USB input??:confused:[quote name='xboxhacker;8344]I dont know if anyone has mentioned this but...I got my Eken working with [U]audio out[/U] and [U]USB[/U] on a Ipod dock! Charging does not work. The ipod uses the 5VDC form USB to charge' date=' the Eken seems to do nothing with it.PS. It sound great! [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE']

#9 ·
frenchbruce;78550 said:
Hi...does this mean that you can connect it to a router which has USB input??:confused:
If you can connect your tablet to a router using the cable that came with the Eken then the Ipod dock should work too. The data communication lines to and from the PC are on the same pins. The communication lines to and from an external device (keyboard, mouse) are different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.