Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Helló,
I am new here and i have some question.
first of all:
-does anybody have WORKING SKYPE version for DROPAD A8 M7009 tablet ? (droid 2.2, Froyo)
(bcause I have tried to find on the Market, but I haven't found. (Maybe this type of tablet not supported?)

thx,

bye,

Lui

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Helló,
I am new here and i have some question.
first of all:
-does anybody have WORKING SKYPE version for DROPAD A8 M7009 tablet ? (droid 2.2, Froyo)
(bcause I have tried to find on the Market, but I haven't found. (Maybe this type of tablet not supported?)

thx,

bye,

Lui
Have you looked in the: HeroTab C8 (Dropad A8) Forum?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i tried the diagram app similar to the one in Ipad on my flytouch superpad and it locked me out of my home screen. when i try to reset to the factory screen it stops and gets stuck on the 1second counddown - this happens over and over. any ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
[move]Please help keep the list up to date - reply to the thread with the title of the application and its status[/move]Working (Flawless)
  • Advanced Task Manager
  • AndFTP
  • AndSudoku
  • Android Comic Viewer (ACV)
  • Any Cut
  • Apollo Task Killer
  • ASTRO File Manager
  • App to SD
  • Balls
  • Bloo
  • Book
  • CalWidget
  • CadreBible (offline Bible reader)
  • Cleandroid
  • DoodleDroid [Upside down screen] [Fixed since update ]
  • Discover
  • Dogz 2
  • DroidLive
  • DroidReader
  • Ebuddy
  • eBuddy Travel Companion
  • Facebook
  • Gameboid
  • GDocs
  • Google Sky Map
  • Olivetree Bible offline Bible reader
  • Gmote
  • Hi Yahoo
  • Home++ (Hpp)
  • iReader
  • LastFM
  • Maps
  • Memento
  • Memory Booster Lite
  • Minesweeper
  • MMLinkFree
  • MsnDroid
  • NetMeter
  • Newspapers
  • Opera Mini
  • Photoshop Mobile
  • Pandora
  • RemoteVnc pro
  • Ricochet - VERY slow
  • Ringo Pro
  • SAM
  • Scramble
  • ScummVM
  • SipDroid
  • Spore
  • Taskkiller
  • ThemeFrame
  • Twidroid Pro
  • World [Weather]
  • xScope browser
  • Youtube
  • YouVersion (online Bible reader)
Working (Some Issues)
  • aBTC
  • Alkido [Upside down screen] (can be fixed if you go into settings of the app and uncheck "Lock Screen Orientation")
  • Gensoid
  • JustPictures
  • Nesoid
  • RecoveryFlasher [App installs. but unable to backup/flash]
  • ReplicaIsland [Game installs but unable to play due to lack of dpad or trackball]
  • Skyfire [Flash video doesn't play]
  • XGalaga [Install but cant play due to lack of controls]
Non-WorkingN/A
WOW that looks like a awesome list.. Hoping to get my mid moo9s to use these..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Working good:

Remote RDP Lite (free version) .. I can do remote desktop at work with my Win7Pro office computer, from anywhere on the premises, very good tool!!! No need to install anything on desktop comp, just enable Remote Desktop and connect by IP Address, user name and password.

Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dolphin for Pad V1.0 Beta

I know it's a browser in beta (so make allowances if you try it), but it's one to keep an eye on. Been running it a couple of days now on my Teclast P85 dual core, ICS 4.0.4 with firmware build 1.24, and I really like it.

If it makes it to the list, due to being beta, probably best to put it in the section - Working (Some Issues). When it goes to release version I'll try and remember to update about it.

Presently tested Avast and AGV antivirus (both good, prefer Avast presently), Wifi Analyzer (good), TuneIn Radio (good), OneNote (good), Business Calendar Free (good), Watchdog Lite (good), RT News Live (good), 3D Digital Weather Clock (good), Shopping List (good), Opera Mobile (good but using Dolphin for Tab mainly now), Thomson Reuters News Pro (good), UK Newspapers Online (good), USA News (good), Winamp (good), MX Player (good), Kingsoft Office (launches ok, yet to use it in earnest), Evernote (ran fine, didn't like it, so trying EssentialPIM, which also underwhelms me but it works ok, probably going to end up stumping up the cash for Pimlical).

Solitaire by Brainium seems nicely done.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.