Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to start a thread discussing games the runs good on our system.No download links, just share your views of the game.Mods feel free to delete thread if this is againts the rules.Here's one I got:Shoot U! by Camel Games
Very fun physics game. Runs full screen with no hiccupsYoutube review>

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
since he brings the cards, he makes the rules. Any games you want others to share, put under out apps thread with the link

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
capellipro;23841 said:
How do I get these game s on my novel without the market?
You can use ADB to install them with the command adb install (name of program). You can place them on an SD card and use a installer or a program that comes with an installer like Astro.

·
Registered
69 Posts
[quote name='lawman;18598]since he brings the cards' date=' he makes the rules. Any games you want others to share, put under out apps thread with the link[/QUOTE']Pardon my ignorance. Which thread are you referring to for listing games that work?

·
Registered
79 Posts
The best game on mine right now--and the ONLY thing my wife likes about the PDN (so far?)--is Andoku 1.3.2. Free from Google Code, iirc. Lots of options and levels. I was running the 7/18 firmware when I wrote this; reviews involve that firmware unless otherwise mentioned...Yz Free 1.4.2 - pretty vanilla, 'shake to roll' doesn't work, but game otherwise runs/plays fine; wants to go online to save scores, tho, which ain't happening on our hidden-SSID network.Bebbled 2.14 - works fine... slightly sluggish; doesn't seem the option of physical inverting the PDN to invert the playfield works, but there is an onscreen button to flip, so it's OK.Shoot U! Lite 1.3.5 - seemed to run very slowly for me... annoyed me a lot, but the idea is fun. Haven't tried it again since 7/18 firmware update.Frozen Bubble 1.6 - works fine, tho a bit slow. Definitely tests your ability to do tiny swipes with your fingers...Radiant Lite 2.8 - ran very, very slowly... pretty much unplayable at that speed, sadly. Haven't tried it again since 7/18 firmware update.Flight_Director_(LITE)_1.5.1 - has never ran for me. Crashes at startup. Haven't tried it again since 7/18 firmware update.Gem Magic Lite 1.1.19 - does not fun fullscreen or in landscape; sits flush-left onscreen, small size. Has screen glitching off to the right side off the playfield. The game's playfield is still clear, and the game is still playable, but you may not dig the display issues.Reversi 2.3.1 - Works. Nothing fancy. Computer knows about the corners, which keeps it slightly interesting...The Mario soundboard 1.8.4... not technically a game, but my 4yo son loves it. ;)That's about it... for now. I'm sure we'll try more (esp. now that yet another firmware (7/24) is out).I'd personally really appreciate it if people would include the versions of the games (free, paid, version number(s), etc), and what firmwares they've tried them on... The more info, the better...

·
Registered
112 Posts
[quote name='rmooney01;23720]Bonsai Blast ' date=' Droid Breakout, Jewellust, LineUp, Bebbled, Bejeweled, and WordUp! all work very well on mine. I shut down a lot of background stuff before running any game though.[/QUOTE'] How did you get Bonsai Blast, Jewellust, and Bejeweled to work without a home button?? I tried them and they only took up the left corner of the screen, and then I couldn't exit out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was able to get DOOM to install, at least the "Doom.for.Android.1.30.666(Magic).apk" most of the other APK's I found out errored out when I attempted to install.It does require a wifi net connection to download the inital WAD abet startup... but it runs nicely...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Tested with 7/24 firmware after update and reinstallI performed quick basic tests of functionality to confirm the apps still worked (or not.)aldiko.apk - okAmtalee_1.0.9.apk - okAndSudoku!v1.0.2.apk - okAppack_0.7.apk - okASTRO2.5.2.apk - okaudiowidget-v210.apk - okBatteryLife_v1.3.2.apk - okBattery_Widget_1.6.6.apk - okBebbled_2.14.apk - okbejeweled.apk1/4 screenBimaru.apk - okBlockedTrafficFree1.5.apk - okBlockPushLite.apk - okBrightnessLevel_v1.0.0.apk - okCheckers2.3.2.apk - okChess2.2.2.apk - okconnect4.apk - okCubicManDeluxe.apkcrashes after level completion frequently so level is not saveddolphin_browser.apk - okDotsandBoxes.apk - okDropletsFree.apk - okFingerPaint1.1.apk1/4 screen for canvasGemMiner1.1.apk - okGoogle_Sky_Map_1.5.2.apkcrashes intermittentlyGuitar_Solo_Lite_1.19.apk - okJewels1.19.apk - okJumble.apk - okLightUp1.06.apk - okLineUp_1.0.6[1].apk1/4 screenMagneticSportsSoccer_v1.3.apk - crashesMathTestv1.0.apk - okMemoGamev2.7.5.apk - okMemory.apk - okOpera_Mini_5_beta.apkneed to use back button repeatedly to exitPairUpPro_v5.4.apk - okpandahome_v1.90.apkscreen goes black with left and upside-down tiltpinball.free_1.1.10.apk1/4 screena little sluggishPokeAMole.apk1/4 screenPuzzle15Game.apk1/4 screenReversi2.3.1.apk - okRushHour1.0.apk1/4 screen. no way to exit app - have to power off or reset PDNScrabble.apk1/4 screenShisenPro.apk - okSimon_Tathams_Puzzles_8853.4.apk - okSimpleDiceRollerv1.0.apk - okSudoku.apk - okSudokuFree8.1.5.apk - okTicTacToe1.2.apk - okWiFinder1.5.apk - okWiFiOnOff_v2.0.0.apk - okwifi_analyzer.apk - okWixelLite.apk - okWordSearch1.8.6.apk - okWordUp1.2.4.apk - okWordWrenchFull.apk - okYouTube.apk - okYz_Free_1.4.2.apk - ok

·
Registered
61 Posts
I found that emulator wise, PSX4droid goes to black screen and wont load, SNESoid works but its slow as crap and really bad sound, but Gameboid (GBA emu) works well even if its a tiny bit slow. The lack of a large sound buffer is what I heard really cripples android emulation. I figure that is why sometimes sound in videos get garbled as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.