Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
[quote name='cutterjohn;27938]Actually the 3D accel is part of the TCC8902 SoC spec. (active wallpaper needs this which works on the GT hence 3D accel)3G support probably means external dongle. Like to know if it really works as it just seems not to on every other tablet so far.Multitouch screen. Doubt it' date=' or they'd've specifically mentioned capacitive touch screen.G sensor: Augen keeps claiming theirs has one too... might be part of the TCC8902 SoC spec as well, but I don't recall off hand.The only real difference I see in the end is the crappy 0.3Mp camera, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.Most likely the only things that whoever made that say no about is because of poor firmware support ATM on the GT. I'd like to see some reports on that Pandawill, but at the end of the day for me I'll eventually be able to drive over to a B&M and just buy a GT which will never happen with the Pandawill GPAD unless some obscure small electronics store somewhere decides to risk carrying them...I still need to look through your datasheet. It just finished downloading.[/QUOTE']And the HDMI out-a pretty useless feature most of the time
But if you don't have access to Kmart (ie rest of world outside the us), it might be a viable option I, especially since it is $60 cheaper than the dawa d7 android.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.