Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i know the specs differencesbut in actual use, performance, stabilitycan anyone compare these two units?i only have in-hand the x5aseems they'd be the same but you never know with the different roms out there.strengths/weakness. etc..thanks folks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Would like more info as well. Just ordered a G10 over an X5A.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have a g10 too...a good lil devices.. only problem is lowdown when u touch the screen when playing emulators like nesoid....and the multitouch isnt workin in any of the OIDS either...well atleast not nesoid and genoid

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Even the suppliers don't seem to get better info from the factories.Only difference I can find, is my Haipads list 2*1600mah batteries, compared to G10 with 2600 mahAnd Haipad lists 2GB storage, but G10 shows as 43MB(I went with adding the Haipad to my store and not the G10)

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Asure... like many, I'm a simple user, I can't afford to try one of everything.So, I rely on the experience of the forum,I just wanted some personal advice on models for my own interest and use too. Like anyone else(Then if for the store,through my supplier find the best price and warranty for what folks found to be the best.)

·
Registered
59 Posts
well now for some constructive comments....x5a has better build than haipadhaipad seems like less rebrand types than g10if im right haipad was around first and has better battery than g10 (some said even though haipad lists bigger battery, x5a lasts long)if weight is big thing, haipad is much lighter and as you probably know, haipad has the g-sensor.think most telechip tablets perform mostly the same when comparing same features.gotta just pick what your comfortable with, your weight, cosmetics, and if you want/need the other features like g-sensor.like, give up some build quality but get g-sensor and lower price, but x5a is really proven.so, minus weight, gsensor, some cost, it's personal choiceand yeah, kind of tough to buy one of everything when everything has 5 names and 100 versions 8P

·
Registered
180 Posts
Some supplier says the X5 have g-sensor now, i dont know if he lie or not since my haipad supplier cant confirm that. Actually if X5 have g-sensor, i prefer X5a compared to haipad.But 1 thing that very great about haipad:- Fully compatible with rockchip irobot spare parts (Battery, LCD, Touchscreen)

G

·
X5A doesn't have working accelerometer. Actually, the X5A with accelerometer is probably just an engineering sample of X6 in the old case.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.