Android Tablets Forum banner
1921 - 1936 of 1936 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all, I am here to hopefully gain some knowledge on hannspree tablet. I see your forum has a lot of info on this topic . Unfortunately a lot of the links are outdated or removed from their download sites. I have some questions that I cannot find answers to anywhere online and after a lot of reading I chose here as the community seems to be quite familiar with hannspree in general.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would like to welcome anyone new to the forum and assure them that they have come to the right place. The members here are very knowledgeable and also very willing to share their knowledge with us. I encourage all to support the community and to stick around and contribute to as many threads as possible. If you get help and fix your issue ,please let everybody know that it worked. This prevents threads from being dormant , as I see on a lot of other sites, people tend to forget to post the outcome and this does not help anyone with similar issues and could possibly waste a lot of people's time. Thank you for reading , have a nice day .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found this forum via Tapatalk just now, looking at the amount of content I'm confident that a forum/sub forum exists for all my Android devices, although not new to Android or forums, I'm an ex Symbian fan prior to the release of Android. An IpMart forum regular and a 'wap' forum user for 7 years, where I started out as a newbie on Prodigits aka Twilightwap mainly in the Nokia S60 forum and became a trusted user and then joined the Admin team after 2 years.

·
Super Moderator
3,227 Posts
I found this forum via Tapatalk just now, looking at the amount of content I'm confident that a forum/sub forum exists for all my Android devices, although not new to Android or forums, I'm an ex Symbian fan prior to the release of Android. An IpMart forum regular and a 'wap' forum user for 7 years, where I started out as a newbie on Prodigits aka Twilightwap mainly in the Nokia S60 forum and became a trusted user and then joined the Admin team after 2 years.
Welcome to SLD! Have a good stay.

This forum is quite 'smooth' for some time now. If you've any idea, please let us know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
another noob looking to pick up some pointers that will help me root a velocity cruz t100..dosent work well ,keeps crashing...data conectivy problem when i use things like cruzmarket ect..any one have a solution..thankyou

·
Registered
11 Posts
hello from ontario..feeling my way around this site. its all very new to me, but looking to learn what i can about android devices..i have an old cruz t100 that i am trying to keep from crashing when i use google or apps like cruz market..please help :help:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good morning everybody. New to the site. I was thrown into the sand pit of AllWinner SOC's (A64, H6, etc). Looking forward to exchanging developer tips with tricks. My expertise is in Linux kernel development, currently slogging through the minefield of AllWinner tools.

1921 - 1936 of 1936 Posts