Android Tablets Forum banner
1881 - 1900 of 1936 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
New here myself. Going to need a few questions answered about my WPDN. Having flashed it already. Screen says to touch here to begin. Pointing at the android. Doing so, but nothing happens. There are 2 buttons on the screen, emergency dialer and choose language. I can select choose language and pick Emhlish for USA. But, again, being prompted to press here to begin and its not doing anyhing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Um, Well Hello, I am new to slatedroid, and need help with a pink prestigue elite 8QS running android kitkat 4.4 (Slim tablet) In the box it was combo'd with a pink case, got as christmas gift, (I am a teenager.) Sorta new tablet, got last year for christmas 16 gigabytes of memory (Before I just kept tapping and tapping the install button to get more apps) And well, It will not turn on after last night when it worked with an asus laptop charger (Boosted battery from 0% to 90 something percent) Has so many apps I CANNOT remember all the apps. It showed battery screen a couple times on bootup while on laptop charger, then boots up 0% battery charging, able to use for a min or two, no battery blowups as far as I can tell (Real strong battery there, visual land) I wish I had kept the manual, but, Being the teen I am, I got rid of it, all like "We don't need it, We KNOW it does not have problems and will likely never will!" Shockingly it did run into a problem, Please help. It auto shut-down three times before not working at all. Just a black screen, no color at all. Can you experts help me? This is a serious issue. Not a serious issue.

1881 - 1900 of 1936 Posts