Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I woke up today,clicking through the channels on my television,I stopped on the sports channels,where they were talking about the passing of Coach John Wooden.I first heard of him from an HBO documentary about the UCLA golden years,back when he was their head basketball coach,I love sports, so it was very interesting to watch,but what was even more amazing was the level of inspiration Coach Wooden's words gave,I had to Google around to find more of that.After having combed through much of what I could find online,I found he was an amazing man in his ability to lead by example,good words along the way, that would inspire within the realm of his sport,but also had a true and good bearing in the outside world.After reading those quotes I found,an example had been shown, a bar raised so high,almost like a challenge made for those who would notice,to strive to be better... in everything you do, to the best of your ability.If it is true that inspiration is here you find it,I found it that one afternoon when there was nothing much else to watch on tv.He was a man unafraid.Rest well coach.John Wooden Love Letters

1 - 1 of 1 Posts