Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried your version with "Added AllwinnerMod for Gameloft Games (select Xoom)" but that just let's you download the games and data needed but games just fc when opened.

Has anyone managed to play Gameloft games on CM9?
The GPU of Motorola Xoom is ULP GeForce but our G9 is Mali, also the screen resolution of Xoom is 1280x800 but G9 is 1024x768. You can change to Samsung i9100, its GPU is Mali, so the Gameloft games may work on G9.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just wondered if anyone has the same problem with volume buttons,vol+ button turns vol down, vol- does nothing .
i have read lots and cannot find a way to fix it.(new to this)apart from this everything is working faster and better than my last rom
thanks to everyone involved.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had the same problem, so I guess anyone that tries CM9 should try over a stock G9 firmware
Is there a stock G9 for CMW, or are you talking about using live suit? Since installing CMW I have been unable to use live suit so my tablet has been useless for days now. I have tried 3 of Christians zips but they all give me errors when installing so the only 1 that will install is corvus version but touch screen doesn't work.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think the better is to wipe and to flash stock firmware 4.17.
After that install CWM and flash CM9 firmware!
No doubt that will work!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think the better is to wipe and to flash stock firmware 4.17.
After that install CWM and flash CM9 firmware!
No doubt that will work!
How can you tell that you've screwed up your tablet beyond hope? I am stuck in this boot loop that just shows the small android in the square box and just keeps repeating. I have tried the reset button in the back but still get this. It no longer loads cwm and after holding vol- and power it just goes into the boot loop again. Plugged it into computer while its looping to see if it is recognized using option 1 of the scripts but get nothing. Also tried livesuit and it shows nothing. Any ideas will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
How can you tell that you've screwed up your tablet beyond hope? I am stuck in this boot loop that just shows the small android in the square box and just keeps repeating. I have tried the reset button in the back but still get this. It no longer loads cwm and after holding vol- and power it just goes into the boot loop again. Plugged it into computer while its looping to see if it is recognized using option 1 of the scripts but get nothing. Also tried livesuit and it shows nothing. Any ideas will be appreciated.
try holding the reset for 10 seconds or so.

tasselhof

·
Registered
218 Posts
Small android means you didn't flash 4.17 stock firmware.
You have to see Gemei logo at boot!

So if you can't flash with livesuite it will be problematic

Try to plug the main power and try to reboot!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Need some help.... I am stuck in a boot loop. Here is what I have done....
Was running the Eken A90...so I flashed the stock 4.17 with LiveSuit with the format option(all went well). I then used SausageScript to install CMW (option 13). I put the zip on the sdcard and, booted into CM and did a wipe and then stalled from zip. (so far so good) I booted up with the gemei logo and then went to the Cyanogenmod9 screen...and that is as far as I have gotten. I have waited and waited, but it just loops. The screen flashes like something is going to happen and then back to the logo.
So I gave up and held the power button in and shutdown. I then tried to use livesuit to reflash the stock 4.17 but now I can't get livesuit to work.
I am frustrated and looking for any thoughts to help get things back up and running.

update: got livesuit to work and using 4.18 but would like to try cm9 maybe later
anythoughts?

61 - 78 of 78 Posts